My favorite rapper right now......**NEW song added 8/26**

The kid wore a playstation controller around his neck.....

Don't get me wrong here. I can't understand a damn thing the kid's saying. But he looks like he's wearing a clothing line made by Nerf Guns.

Do people really dress like that? People on here? If so, why? Please justify this attire, I can't wrap my mind around these things.

he pretty cool, but iono what the hell he sayin
laugh.gif

Appreciate the comments fellas. He's pretty versatile flow wise. Most people can't pull off the fast rap and actually say something that'll makeyou want to hit rewind. He's able to rap fast, slow, and he can also sing (but there won't be any of that). But I definitely agree with the slowing itdown part so everyone can understand what's going on. He gets hyper and just comes out like that but I had to tell him that when Jay-Z slowed down his rapshe became everyones favorite. I'll try to shoot some video this weekend hopefully.

Fearthenut I'm not familiar with NerfGuns but you won't have to worry about his appearance anymore. I have this all under control.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

"Put your spinal cord in your mans hands that way he really got yo back"

that is probably one of the better rap lines ive ever heard...

-Tyler

he's good. the one where he has the nintendo controller around his neck is the best imo.

Added a song today. He can actually make song..hell he wrote the entire thing.

\/\/\/ thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom