My favorite shoe...

Just snapped these test photos the other day with a light tent for product photography that I made. Still need to buy some backdrops.

08.jpg

09.jpg

I want to for sure. I have a pair of DS OG's, size 10.5, but I don't have the heart to wear'em. I'm combing eBay everyday with hopes to find agood DS pair of 01's for the right price.

Yeah I dont think I could rock em either man, my 01's should be here tomorrow and then I saw some OG's on ebay but im trying not to buy them.Completely deadstock with box and everything ahh

Yeah, I got my OG's off of eBay without the box. They feel like they could be brittle, I won't even risk trying them on. Stricly for collectingpurposes at this point. They bring back memories of the same pair I had my freshman year in high school. If only I were smart enough to know better back then,I would have only wore them on the court.

vnds og's should be here some time next week, glad i passed on all the 01's and cdp's

Beautiful pics of a beautiful shoe. I have the 01's in vvvnds condition only worn 3 times lightly. I wear them only on special occasions because I wantthese to look pristine on my feet each and every time I wear them....bottom sole included.

I also have the XI/XII cdp but it's not the same. If I can find some OG's for a good price I would definitely strike, but there are other kicks I havemore interest in at the moment.
grin.gif

OG's are safe to wear. They won't crumble, the worst that can happen is sole separation which needs a simple glue job

nice pic

OG XI's > 01 Retro XI's > CDP XI's?

Or OG XI's=01 Retro XI's > CDP XI'1?

I know everyone thinks the CDP ones suck, I own the 01 retro and the CDP and I have to agree, but are the OG's even better quality than the 01's? Sorryto Jack your thread but I was reading the responses and it got me wondering

Back
Top Bottom