My fellow Atlanta sports fans, why can't we sustain a thread?

Whether it be basketball, baseball, or football I see threads popping up for other teams and there's never anything for the Atlanta teams. I know there are fans of there, I've seen yall post in game threads and random threads in /15. Can we get a season thread for the Falcons going?!

In recent news, Jerious Norwood signed with St. Louis and the Falcons beat writer for the AJC, D. Orlando Ledbetter was lowkey going at it with Brent Grimes and his lady.

http://blogs.ajc.com/atla...d&utm_medium=twitter

Man $#%* yall
laugh.gif

If you're really a fan of Atlanta/Georgia teams then you know the answer to your question already.
Feels bad man.

But im feeling good about this year. UGA Athlcs/Falcons/Braves 
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

If you're really a fan of Atlanta/Georgia teams then you know the answer to your question already.
Feels bad man.

I know the answer to that question, but on NT I know we got enough people to keep a thread going. It's whatever, I'ma keep supporting my teams.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Feels bad man.

I know the answer to that question, but on NT I know we got enough people to keep a thread going. It's whatever, I'ma keep supporting my teams.

No doubt, we all support em, i think most of us have just come to terms that our teams are under-achievers and talking about them in a thread all season long only to be HIGHLY disappointed at the end every year just sucks (past Hawks,Falcons,etc season threads)...I used to light-weight hate when DLo clowned UGA in the College threads, but I understand why..
I'd rather just go in some other teams official thread and talk shht about how they'd never beat my team or somn 
laugh.gif

How long you been a /15 member OP?

Game Threads > Season Threads 
ohwell.gif

Atlanta just seems like city that's more intrested in clubbing and drinking every night.

And look at most of those Hawks games. Fans cheering for the away teams almost every time...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

BRB getting crunk

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not an Atlanta sports fan, but I have wondered why the buzz isn't strong there, especially with the Falcons & Hawks being successful. I would mention
the Braves, but I don't care about baseball. 

Its simple when you got a thread about the garbage 49ers going almost 100 pages it let's us know we don't have the numbers... But ill.be content when uga and the falcons beat the snot out of these bums teams

laugh.gif
because the only fans I see supporting Atlanta teams are DLo, MMFresh, Truth and Keith when he roams into S&T. Jetpac for the Falcons too.

laugh.gif
don't feel bad outside the Eagles...there's little support for the Sixers, Flyers, and the Phillies
30t6p3b.gif

!#$^  the NL East thread was a fail
roll.gif
{

its not a sports town but it got to host the Olympics...oxymoron, sorta?

cities in the south arent good sports towns either...Mia, Orl, Tam, Atl, NO, Jax

Im in ATL and none of the locals support any of their teams.......smh

They supported the Falcons a little when they made the playoffs.....but they know their teams are trash...

Back
Top Bottom