My Fellow Midwesterners, Massive Blizzard!!!?? vol. My School's First Full Closure since 1979!!!

I'm here in Northwest Indiana and I went to strack and van til's by my place I got the last gallon milk and people was fighting over water and other stuff...

Recorded some of it. This is happening right now. With lightning! Can't really see that though. Nothing special, just some wind blowing at about 50 mph. 
eek.gif

Recorded some of it. This is happening right now. With lightning! Can't really see that though. Nothing special, just some wind blowing at about 50 mph. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

I'm here in Northwest Indiana and I went to strack and van til's by my place I got the last gallon milk and people was fighting over water and other stuff...
you live in Hammond

Originally Posted by masondid

you live in Hammond

Glad I've been inside all this time. Gotta work tomorrow morning at 7 FTL though. I work at the only spot that's open no matter what it looks outside. Thank goodness I live only 10 minutes away from my job......might take an hour and ten though smh...

Glad I've been inside all this time. Gotta work tomorrow morning at 7 FTL though. I work at the only spot that's open no matter what it looks outside. Thank goodness I live only 10 minutes away from my job......might take an hour and ten though smh...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

No classes tomorrow for U of I, thank god.

Really not THAT bad here right now, snows a little deep and blowing but seems like you guys up north have it WAY worse

my alma mater
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

No classes tomorrow for U of I, thank god.

Really not THAT bad here right now, snows a little deep and blowing but seems like you guys up north have it WAY worse

my alma mater
pimp.gif

I'm really not trying to be a @#$% about it, but how the hell do you guys survive living in cities with weather like that? Makes me feel like a @#$%@ when I'm freezing when it gets under 50 degrees 
laugh.gif

I'm really not trying to be a @#$% about it, but how the hell do you guys survive living in cities with weather like that? Makes me feel like a @#$%@ when I'm freezing when it gets under 50 degrees 
laugh.gif

I think I'm experiencing my first negative degree weather.

Some of you deal with this on a daily basis (for a solid 3 months)? This is brutal.

I got beer on the ground in my garage that is almost frozen

I think I'm experiencing my first negative degree weather.

Some of you deal with this on a daily basis (for a solid 3 months)? This is brutal.

I got beer on the ground in my garage that is almost frozen

Back
Top Bottom