My First Directed, Edited and Produced MUSIC VIDEO

He already better than Jordan Tower
laugh.gif

i really didnt like the song nor the rapper but the video and directing was great fam, really professional and cot damn @ that 3k cam seems like you investedsmartly though keep it up OP

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

He already better than Jordan Tower
laugh.gif
word. it may be simple but at least he got dude in the club with girls and what not.

compare that to Jae Millz "Dopest" video with dude in LV head to toe but rappin while sittin on the projectstaircase.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

gatdamn Jordan Tower. waste of an ill song.
tired.gif

Video was alright, good stuff op, but for some reason, when the chorus came up, I imagined some other guy "singing" it in the video, not the samedude. I think that would've actually made the video a little better, I don't know?

You did a pretty good job, especially for your first. Hopefully you can get hooked up with some better artists/songs tho.

I came in here ready to knock it like i usually do with 95% of these clowns who come in here acting like their *!*! is good.

No lie i watched the whole thing and you did a really good job with it, im thoroughly impressed, nice work fam.

Video wasn't bad but the dude was garbage. I rap better than him and I don't rap.

No kidding. The song was mediocre and I wouldn't expect it to get any mainstream success, but the video, for a pretty generic theme, was very good looking.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Nice and clean.

I dig it.

What kind of camera you use?

Can you recommend any resources for beginner videographers/directors?

Thanks fam! I used two camera bodies for this shoot, a Canon 5D Mark II and a 7D. The way I started off was shooting random things and matching thetransitions with the beats, basically making the video dance LOL. I started off with shooting with a mini dv camcorder and using Windows Movie Maker back in05.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

i mean, its not original at all but it looks professional. probably make videos for artists that are not that guy though.

Right on DwayneWadeOG, you're right its definitey not original. I borrowed ideas from two main videos, Fat Joe and J Holiday - I won't tell, and MobbDeep/50 Cent - Otta Control. I need some direction since this I knew this was a club shoot and I was going in with out any experience at all.

Back
Top Bottom