My First XXL feature, please check out! XXL UPDATE pg. 4 new XXL feat

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

pimp.gif
congrats

Tone - thanks i know i be killing your twitter timeline lol

Ill Legal - thanks , i feel the same way!

Tone - thanks i know i be killing your twitter timeline lol

Ill Legal - thanks , i feel the same way!

Been meaning to hit you up on Twitter, but since there's a post now, major, major props to you. Most artists would give their left nut to be recognized by XXL and you've done it. Couldn't happen to a cooler cat ...

And I really hate that I'm going to miss the show on 9/3, but I'm sending a substitute in my place.
laugh.gif

Been meaning to hit you up on Twitter, but since there's a post now, major, major props to you. Most artists would give their left nut to be recognized by XXL and you've done it. Couldn't happen to a cooler cat ...

And I really hate that I'm going to miss the show on 9/3, but I'm sending a substitute in my place.
laugh.gif

Illfrozen- thanks bro, you already know i appreciate the support and the video treatment, just waiting for agood editor, which is hard in houston!

Illfrozen- thanks bro, you already know i appreciate the support and the video treatment, just waiting for agood editor, which is hard in houston!

Damn dude, I remember when you asked us to vote for you on a local radio station site. Now you in the XXL site. Time flies,
laugh.gif
. Congrats man. Always real humble too.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom