***My friend made me an offer. I need NT's help BADLY***

My friend is an older shoe collecter and he has OG 13's thats been sitting in his closet for a very long time and hes only has worn them 4 times.

(He's wearing And1 tochillin) He tells me the And1's tochillin is his favorite shoe since hes always on his feet. (he hasnt bought a pair of jordanssince the 4's were retroed the first time)

LOng story short, i offer him $. He wont budge. No matter what the price.So I put the
frown.gif
on and get silent.

So he then tells me "i tell you what, if you can find me 6 pairs of DS tochillins (black, white, grey, 2 pair of each color) ill GIVE you the13's"

So here i am. This is gonna be harder than i thought.
grin.gif
frown.gif

are you gonna buy the shoes for him to exchange for the og 13s? or are you gonna walk back to the dealer with the og13 and be like, check my feet, youain't got these. i'm ChaBillionaire the II,

Aight.

After some research...

Retail pair of And1 tochillin's are 28 on the website...28 x 6 = 168

and based on the Price Checks on NT, the OG 13's are 200-350, based on which OG they are.

so basically...168 for the 13's.

I need help finding them! And no im not gonna buy them all. My friend just said he searches all the time for them and can never find them. He said if i findthem, he will give the 13's.

I was praying to God that I wouldn't open this thread and it would be a female friend of yours offering to let you smash one night no strings attached andyou were gonna ask if it was a good idea to do it

Originally Posted by ChaBillionaire23

And no im not gonna buy them all.

sorry about your sn.. i though it was ChaBillionaire2 instead of ChaBillionaire23.. the whole nite i was tryna butcher your name you didn't even checkme on it. my fault. no more name game for the nite.

Keyword: FIND...

Not buy.

This is easier than you think,

And you'll son him in the process... It'll be great

Edit ~~~//> Skipped over your 2nd post.

I've seen 'em around @ small-time franchises like Shoe City, etc. etc.

Do work.

Back
Top Bottom