My friend said that black girls are not sexy

krayziegunts

Banned
A good pal of mine brought this up over supper earlier, and it is something that I cannot fully prove.

I dont know how to really work the internet to find good pictures, can someone help me out ?

please

nerd.gif

the problem his browser is the old IE and its hard to navigate from NT right now (damn, Windows 98 curse you !!!). Can you guys post some pics of this"beyonce" or "lareun london" persons.

It would be of great help. He is from Norway on a visit to America. pictures will do. He also said "vallkruut nirmmutt". That means please if you canin his native Norwegian tongue

im really picky when it comes to black girls i mean dont get me wrong i like them (esp lauren london
pimp.gif
) just the biggest issue for me is the hair... latina women ftw!

Originally Posted by krayziegunts

the problem his browser is the old IE and its hard to navigate from NT right now (damn, Windows 98 curse you !!!). Can you guys post some pics of this
"beyonce" or "lareun london" persons.

It would be of great help. He is from Norway on a visit to America. pictures will do. He also said "vallkruut nirmmutt". That means please if you can
in his native Norwegian tongue

That's the biggest lie I've heard since Kells claimed he never had golden showers wit that lil girl...
laugh.gif

he said he wants to see black and latin girls...he is getting tired he has a flight leaving tommorow morning. I have to prove him wrong before he leave.
please guys post some pics....please
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

u lame, pathetic *%@$ , you're only insulting urself dumb *%@$

.......... yeeeeeaaaaaa
indifferent.gif

anyway keep posting pictures guys, try to get some with big booty girls

Originally Posted by krayziegunts

80JerryRice80 wrote:

u lame, pathetic *%@$ , you're only insulting urself dumb *%@$

.......... yeeeeeaaaaaa
indifferent.gif

anyway keep posting pictures guys, try to get some with big booty girls

laugh.gif
You just gave yourself away, fam.
Google is your best friend. Do it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom