My Friend's Dad Has this Car at His Garage vol. BACK TO THE FUTURE!

n694299629_1244980_6119.jpg

eek.gif

My friend just uploaded this photo from his iPhone and sent it to me. His dad owns a 76 gas station/ garage and fixes up cars, his dad said some customerbrought it in and it has lots of problems, but its worth like 20k. It could be ducktales, but it seems legit to me.

His gas station is a 76 somewhere in cupertino

They actually still sell them. Saw an episode about it modern marvels. You can basically get a new one for 30 or 40k I believe.

his dad said some customer brought it in and it has lots of problems,
I'm guessing the lightning bolt that struck it shorted out the hover conversion. unfortunately this car will never fly again.

Originally Posted by kidposite

why are people impressed by these?

they are junk
you're right about the junk part. people like these because of the aerodynamic shape, the BTTF movies, it has gullwing doors, and beacause itsbody is aluminum

Originally Posted by kidposite

they are junk
its basically a "sports car" with a with an engine that has the same specs as a honda civic

You'd be a liar if you said you wouldn't stunt the hell out of one of these if given the opportunity.

I was walking home after school one day and as I was passing by a house an old guy asked me for help with putting a lawnmower into his car. While we were doingthat the guy started telling me that he had a Delorean that he JUST sold, and he had a Flux Capacitor on it, it looked just like the one in the movie.

I have a guy down the street from me thats part of a DeLorean car club, so every weekend there's about 5-6 of these parked out front of his house

Back
Top Bottom