My Friends Think I'm Lame for......

dmoney82

Banned
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Being on NT. The see me browsing shoes and *#% it's cool.  They like "Oh, when are those dropping?" When I'm commenting on or making threads I try to hide it, then they wana get all up on me and see what I'm doing. Then they hit me with the "What? What is this? You are so lameee lol."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
I don't give a *#% but does anyone else get flammed for being on NT or any other sites? [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Being on NT. The see me browsing shoes and *#% it's cool.  They like "Oh, when are those dropping?" When I'm commenting on or making threads I try to hide it, then they wana get all up on me and see what I'm doing. Then they hit me with the "What? What is this? You are so lameee lol."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
laugh.gif
I don't give a *#% but does anyone else get flammed for being on NT or any other sites? [/color]

they are not your friends. we are your friends now. my name is marshall, nice to meet you

they are not your friends. we are your friends now. my name is marshall, nice to meet you

When I was in high school my boys used to say the same thing. by the time we graduated five of them had accounts. a few years later and a couple of them still post regularly.
laugh.gif

When I was in high school my boys used to say the same thing. by the time we graduated five of them had accounts. a few years later and a couple of them still post regularly.
laugh.gif

When friends come over to my house, I clear history, clear cookies, clear bookmarks, search history, everything in the event they use the computer. They'd clown me too like OP.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Should not have to be ashamed.

When friends come over to my house, I clear history, clear cookies, clear bookmarks, search history, everything in the event they use the computer. They'd clown me too like OP.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

We are your friends. You just dont see or know us. When you want hook-ups, advice, discounts, breaking news, or intellectual convo NT is your place. They only say we're lame or that's lame because they dont understand it. We probably have more in common with you than your friends do.

We are your friends. You just dont see or know us. When you want hook-ups, advice, discounts, breaking news, or intellectual convo NT is your place. They only say we're lame or that's lame because they dont understand it. We probably have more in common with you than your friends do.

Originally Posted by TurboMan

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I feel you, bruh. I have to go incognito for pron, just in case. Society man, society
30t6p3b.gif

Okay, I don't really feel you, bruh. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I feel you, bruh. I have to go incognito for pron, just in case. Society man, society
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

my girl chops me up all the time..

then i get in trouble for goin into the Black Woman Appreciation thread...

lol....

my girl chops me up all the time..

then i get in trouble for goin into the Black Woman Appreciation thread...

lol....

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Damn. Homie is really serious right here. It's like he's talking to himself.  

Back
Top Bottom