My Friends Think I'm Lame for......

Originally Posted by krazy88s

We are your friends. You just dont see or know us. When you want hook-ups, advice, discounts, breaking news, or intellectual convo NT is your place. They only say we're lame or that's lame because they dont understand it. We probably have more in common with you than your friends do.

Damn. Homie is really serious right here. It's like he's talking to himself.  

Anyone else get a little jittery when someone elses uses their laptop?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

We are your friends. You just dont see or know us. When you want hook-ups, advice, discounts, breaking news, or intellectual convo NT is your place. They only say we're lame or that's lame because they dont understand it. We probably have more in common with you than your friends do.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
niketalk

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
niketalk

My high school homies got me on this (about shoes for the most part) and I started getting on this more than them, because of the General section. 

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm like, hold up homie let me X that out real quick, 
roll.gif

My high school homies got me on this (about shoes for the most part) and I started getting on this more than them, because of the General section. 

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm like, hold up homie let me X that out real quick, 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by TurboMan

When friends come over to my house, I clear history, clear cookies, clear bookmarks, search history, everything in the event they use the computer. They'd clown me too like OP.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Should not have to be ashamed.

I feel you, bruh. I have to go incognito for pron, just in case. Society man, society
30t6p3b.gif

Okay, I don't really feel you, bruh. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by TurboMan

When friends come over to my house, I clear history, clear cookies, clear bookmarks, search history, everything in the event they use the computer. They'd clown me too like OP.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Should not have to be ashamed.

I feel you, bruh. I have to go incognito for pron, just in case. Society man, society
30t6p3b.gif

Okay, I don't really feel you, bruh. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

my girl chops me up all the time..

then i get in trouble for goin into the Black any Woman Appreciation thread...

lol....

mad.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

my girl chops me up all the time..

then i get in trouble for goin into the Black any Woman Appreciation thread...

lol....

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom