My GF broke up with me (pics added) Update pg 10

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by MECKS

waqy to damn soon. def. a rebound ... keeep yo head up man, if u need a nt crew to mess with the new dude let us know. i stay in harbor area hoods all day

i say we put the new dude in the trunk of your car, take him up to pv and throw him off one of those high ledges over there.

sounds like a plan for this week?
laugh.gif
im down for the cause
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

im down like a quarter pound 
... really tho.. 
nerd.gif
  or we can just throw him off the bluffs in san pedro

waqy to damn soon. def. a rebound ... keeep yo head up man, if u need a nt crew to mess with the new dude let us know. i stay in harbor area hoods all day

i say we put the new dude in the trunk of your car, take him up to pv and throw him off one of those high ledges over there.

laugh.gif
im down for the cause
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

... really tho.. 
nerd.gif

i say we hold him hostage for a few days then throw him off the bluffs

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I haven't read the thread so maybe my advice is a little too late but don't let her see you hurting

Bingo!

and you can just come to Iceland & i will find you a girl!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
im down for the cause
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

... really tho.. 
nerd.gif

i say we hold him hostage for a few days then throw him off the bluffs

Im in. We gotta have a price though. friends nudez plus her back with op?

oh you mad,  were doing this for you.

were going to kidnap the new guy, hold him hostage and throw him over a bluff in san pedro
laugh.gif

while he's out the picutre, you need to use the valentines day season that will bring out the mushy soft side in your ex to ease your way back in the picture and take things from there.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Its good that you erased her # man.... thats the best way...

Some ppl on here saying dont listen to love songs n all thats but sometimes thats actually better... it makes u think about it more and more and the more u think about it the more you get tired of thinkin bout it until you stop thinkin bout it.

ON A SIDE NOTE............

I got a question for all those sayin smash the friend.....

So i kinda went through what OP is goin through a while back. When i was with the ex we went out for some hookah wit her friends and she had a cute friend who i met.
Now her friend also works were i work but she dosent work in my same department. I saw her friend the other day and she was lookin real good. Now ive never really talked to her friend... matter fact  dont even member her name, but i know if i go up to her she will recognize me.

Should i start the convo with "hey ur (Insert ex's name here)'s friend right?"
or should i say "hey were do i recognize you from besides work?"

My question is how do i go about pursuing her friend? Wouldnt she be on that "na i cant date you cuz u dated my friend" type stuff? Honestly i dont even no if they that good of friends which im guessin the not. Im sure they will hang out every once in a while but not like friends that b talking all the time n all that.
How would i get the digits while also avoiding her telling my ex that i got her digits and that i even asked for them in the first place? Help me out fam.

Don't even let on that you know her from somewhere else, just directly approach her then get her digits that way. She'll either bring up your ex or she won't cause she might not remember herself. If she remembers you and tells your ex you can say "I don't remember that girl being your friend." Problem solved and you avoid the whole "Oh you been eyeing that *%%#+?" comments.

Dude for real, I am sorry for your loss and know it stings, but dry those eyes and look around you, there is a world full of girls. If she is saying she is dating someone already, she has little corcern about you and is will to do what it takes to hurt you even more. Stop calling, you are the prize, if she doesn't want it, make yourself better for the next one.

Keep your head up OP.

I'm going through a mess right now myself, mixed signals are the worst. The problem? I like the girl, and if I didn't these things wouldn't even be an issue. Getting attached is the worst part about any of this stuff.

KEEP THIS IS MIND O.P.

16litz8.jpg

time heals all wounds,  save that money you were going to spend on valentines day... get a gym membership its spring training season ... get ready for the summer, get your mind/body right you'll be smashing this summer left and right

Dont let nobody dictate your mood

%*#+ all the !!*+#!$#

get you a new badder %%#++

post them pics up on facebook (and NT), and let her see that you moved the %*#+ on.

im not for all the chasing to get broads back, flip the situation around and save yourself any more pain fam.

you dont even have to be in a relationship with the new broad, just @!!!$%@ get you one JUST to put pics up on facebook with. get your ex looking like "damn he really moved on.." payback type $%%%.
laugh.gif
no forreal though...

the sooner you start playing the field, the sooner she will be the past. and the sooner she becomes the past, the better you will start feeling asap.

nh but im sure if you can pull a nice looking girl like that once, you are pretty good looking enough to get you another one, or your personality is nice enough to charm another fine danzel over. go play the field homie.

Kind of Ironic that OP name is "Oh You Mad" and yet he's pretty salty his ex got a new jump off.

My advice, think of it this way, the new dude must like the taste of your "____" because I hope you've loading off in there for 3 years..maybe a child will grow from her throat...

Also, go get laid man. Craigslist is your friend.

damn son i remember you posting pics in PYP and i think u made a thread bout her but she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry to hear that paisa

Oh YoU MaD you still sad?? Do you live in the LA/Hollywood area?? You wanna go to a hustler party?? Hit me up. Its for this wed the 3rd.. Plenty of girls will be there to help you forget. TRUST.

^^ Take the offer bro. Bring back lots of pics. Post to FB.

Just don't put any corny "yeahhh im single now!!!" captions or you'll look silly

wait for the fone call.

smile.

let it go to VM
pimp.gif

eek.gif
never seen so much sympathy from NT ever throughout the 17 pages

ive gone through the same situation just last month, and its tough but time is really the best remedy.
i did the same by deleting her number and fb and all that.its tough but just got to move on

Back
Top Bottom