My girl has the IUD contraceptive. Rub or Raw?

Been dating this chick for a month and a half now. Been using condoms the whole time. She went and got tested for STI's, STD's and HIV and results came back negative. She's on the IUD but i'm 28 and still so shook and worried about knocking her up. I got no kids and don't want them until like 40-43. On my Shawn Carter steelo. Am i tripping, though? Should i still wear condoms or go commando?

I have the worst luck and i feel like if i dump in her she's gonna' get pregnant. Need help fellas. :nerd: :smh:

(Can't post pics of her cause that's wife'ums. I'm done with that POF life for now. :lol: I met this chick at work.)

Ask her how long she’s had the IUD... if she just put it in recently, then I’d still strap up.

If she’s had it in for awhile (like years) then I’d STILL strap up.... you have to assume multiple dudes been going raw and shooting the club up too.

And it’s only been 1 month... you can’t call her Wifey Status just yet!

Bro, you've known this person for 45 days at most, you need to be strapping up. For stds and for staying child free.

IF you have kids, you don't want them until 40? Get your tubes tied son. Get em untied on your 40th b-day :lol:

I had the same situation dipset. Bad on me but I’ve always been #teamraw and our first time together was raw but I didn’t finish. She told me she’s been on the IUD for the longest. Even got a one before me. I trust her words. I’ve been raw ever since and were cool. *kanye shrug

Did she get it from planned parenthood? Cause those fail apparently. Also, you don’t know her well enough. If she letting you dump inside after a month, stay away.

Im highly paranoid about getting women pregnant, but if she has an IUD i'd go raw and just pull out

My ex had it, would drop bombs in there on the regular. She never got pregnant, and I know I don’t shoot blanks.

You should be good, but since you don’t really know her like that proceed with caution until you know you’re good for sure.

My wife has it now and we have two kids when she was on the pill..

IUD>everything else out there

Do you feel the strings in there? I feel it and just got used to it .. it was mad uncomfortable at first

I'd be more worried about catching something than impregnating. Dude in way longer relationships have got burned by going raw while their chicks are out hoeing

Back
Top Bottom