My girl is jealous of one of my Lesbian friends....Vol: Confused

So, my girl got a hold of my phone (
mad.gif
)...And she peeped a text messagethat said "Wake up Mr.!" from my lesbian friend....My girl is like "Who is this?.."...Im like "shes a old friend of mine...shes alesbian, so you dont have to worry"...Shes like "I dont care if shes a lesbian...she still has a Vagina"...So Im like "
indifferent.gif
"...and proceed by saying "Nah it aint even likethat...She'd probably smash you before me -lol-"...she wasnt laughin' though
laugh.gif
...now shes all mad for no reason.......Females are somethin' else...Iswear..

PIC for the Thirstys....Not her best, but it'll do for its purpose

614800_633319159735593750_l.jpg

She aint too Photogenic
The one with the cam is my lesbian friend, the light skinned female is her GF....I dont know who the gay guy is.....

Whew...all that booty for NO reason....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LGGP

She aint too Photogenic
eyes.gif
We can see that....
I aint post pics so yall can Beast over her...I did it so yall wont be like "PICS??!??"

BTW....Say she aint photogenic in her face...I got $50 she'll steal off you...
laugh.gif
....Homie aint no joke

Story of my life right now..my best friends girl hates my guts pretty much...the fact that I'm gay just seems to escape you...stupid %#+ little girls..

Yea I don't get girls.. but they can have a gay guy friend... It's still a penis B*(@)! But on the contrary I'll smash em both
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

if a dude is gay you know he's gay
laugh.gif
for real

Well with my friend, you wouldnt know she was gay unless you chilled with her for like a week...She has a soft voice...She aint like Snoop from thewire...Shes a girly-girl who loves Vagina

...We use to scope out females together...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom