My girl Lied to me what should I do.

thenewjs

Banned
First a little background I am a black guy dating a mexican chick for 2.5 years now. We have lived together a 1.5. We have had our diiferances but 2008 wasespecially rough. I was laid off from my job and I kind of rebelled by going out partying and shopping. This is all stuff I did not do when I was employed. Somy girl would go out with her friends and I would go w/ mine. I would never pick up on chicks. My girl on the other hand was meeting new guys and exchangingnumbers with them. I would confront her and she give the "thats my friend" routine and we would leave it at that. I didnt trip because she was athome at night and I was getting some on a daily basis. Then she started going out with her sister and her sisters husband family to mostly spanish clubs ( ididnt really those people that well and so I just stayed home). She would not come home at night. I was mad but I knew she was at her sisters house. Now thatshe's used to not sleeping at home we would get into aurguments she leave the house and not come home at night. It gets worse and worse. November rolesaround and she tells me she is going to Mexico w/ her mom. I'm cool shes been down there before w/ her mom no biggie, it's usually for a day. Sheleaves the house on a Thursday and does not return until the following Tuesday and she has rash on her face thats concentrated round her mouth. I tell someugly things and leave it at that. Now we finally get to the LIE. On Monday, I found out she is emailing pictures of herself in her underwear ( have not foundout to whom yet). Remember I told you she went to mexico? I find her camera and see she went to Honduras w/ a guy and his daughter. The pictures show her withthe guy and he is hugging her kissing her on the cheek. Thats not the worst of it the guy has what to look like a fever blister/ herpes on his lip ( remember Itold you about the rash on her face that seemed to be concentrated around her mouth). I bust her out on it and she denies it, even when I tell her I have seenthe pictures. She only admits when I pack my stuff to leave. She says she did not sleep with the guy. I new to NT please light me up with what I should do.

Note: I will post pictures soon.

Abuse%201.jpg

Now we finally get to the LIE. On Monday, I found out she is emailing pictures of herself in her underwear ( have not found out to whom yet)

oh damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif

drop her ON Valentine's Day
pimp.gif

You both $$*@++ up. Get her out of the house and be done with it.

You won't come back from that.

This sounds pretty serious, looks like its over between you two man, you have to break up with her.

DO NOT TOUCH HER, RUN AWAY AND NEVER LOOK BACK. THEN WHEN YOU SETUP UP RESIDENCE IN ANOTHER CITY GET YOURSELF A STD TEST.

take some pic of you n some girl gettin it on, leave it on her bed. n dip

Leave her & forget about her... Life will be better for you... seriously...... Plus, you will not be getting blisters...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

She touched it in Honduras.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
Owwwwww.

Your girl is a skeezer. While you kicking it with your boys she's getting plowed by her "friends". You probably have herpes now. Seriously son,you should have left her a long time ago. Your girl is nasty on the real. She blatantly disrespected you with the help of her mother by getting her back blownout in Honduras. I wouldn't be surprised if she got AIDS. You need to get tested and pray to Allah that you come back negative. If I was in your situationI put it on Allah that she would be dead right now if she gave me something.

On another note, I'm going to begin a petition to create a love/relationship section. I'm tired of seeing General cluttered with these topics. You guysneed to be men and proactive in your situations. Stop dating bustdowns.

Back
Top Bottom