MY GIRLFRIEND'S COLLECTION ! (2MONTHS)

No hate or anything but like stated before, seems hood and high school like.

Heels, Flats, etc.. > Sneakers on a girl.

Just my 2 cents..

Way more lady like.

My girl did have over 50 pairs of Jays, Air force 1's air max and dunks, before we decided to break down both our collections of the boring ones, got ridof about 30 pair from her side and now added 10 more....she likes the nu nu so most of the time i cant get her anything old unless its ds...i buy all my girlskicks on ebay too just picked up the X ice greens for about $13 shipped in NDS condition not bad right? i hit a bet last night so were off to the shoestores!!!mainly for her lol

dag okay i see her, she got some heat!!!!!!

almost more than me
frown.gif

a girl who has taste in shoes and makes the shoe and not vice versa always gets respect in my book.

i wouldnt mind seeing the collection after 5 months, this is like the best stuff in a 2 month start

all them are half price shoes being that they are kids sizes, must be nice not to pay 500 a pair.

flappy188 wrote:

all them are half price shoes being that they are kids sizes, must be nice not to pay 500 a pair.

yeah it is !
she b gettin them crazy steals !
grin.gif

but i cant hate thats my wify
wink.gif

only 2 months? nice, she got some heat over there. damn small feet. they get everything so cheap..lol. Wish my daughters mother was into sneakers like that.all her jordans came from me and she dogged them out. She doesn't even wear sneakers anymore. So I cop a couple of pairs of space jams for myself and mydaughter and here she comes now talking about how she wanted a pair. I think she feel into the hype cuz she doesn't know anything about jordans. Just whatI bought her which I wish I took pics of cus she had some heat.

Back
Top Bottom