My good friends watercolor AJ/Nike shoe series (pretty lifelike for watercolor vol. opinions needed

I'm also an artist & I must say, your friend's works are very impressive.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Wouldn't mind having some of these in print.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'd cop some KD's or Penny's
Word, I think having something done for you would cost ~250 bucks. 
I think Alex (the guy who paints these) is "awaiting approval" for membership
laugh.gif

He should be able to answer questions better than I could, hopefully in the next day or two.

Thanks everyone for the responses and interest!  He loves what he does, and I was happy to share some of his relevant stuff on the board
smokin.gif

Hey guys! This is Alex Suelto, I made these paintings.

First off Thanks to my boy for pluggin me here.
I initially started painting these as commission work but was really inspired by each and every shoe design.
I wouldn't say these were supposed to be photo realistic paintings but a STYLE and interpretation i am trying to achieve in my watercolor technique.
Dave White has his interpretation of the shoes he has painted, Im workin on mine
smile.gif

Im having an artshow for my shoe series this month on the 29th at Otis Lounge's 7th Anniversary Block Party in San Francisco. The show is called Save My Sole and I will have the flyer up very soon, and I will have limited prints for each shoe I painted for sale. I'll release 2 designs this month, The Yeezys and ? Prints are limited to 50 each.

Anyways, THANK YOU for feedback and critiques! Im learning as I go.
JoseBronx- Those Retros were commissioned by the CEO of BPI (Kanye Shrug)

And Yes Big Ups to Complex Magazine for pluggin my work on their site! Crazy!!!

-Alexander Suelto
www.AlexanderSuelto.com

Man, I would love a painting of yours. I'm not in SF though.

Would be cool if you set up an e-merch shop with the remainder that isn't sold, or put them on eBay or something.

Any idea on how much price would run? What are the dimensions?

Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks guys! Ill have a shopping cart for my prints real soon, the dimensions for the prints will be the same as the originals 20x14, and prices for go for about $50-$60. High quality prints of course.
I'll keep everyone updated.

Originally Posted by ASuelto

Thanks guys! Ill have a shopping cart for my prints real soon, the dimensions for the prints will be the same as the originals 20x14, and prices for go for about $50-$60. High quality prints of course.

And how much for an original?

I'd definitely spend money on the Infrared 90 print. And if you're taking requests, could you do Black/Cement III's at some point?

Awesome stuff your boys got some talent...I really digg the glow in the dark effect of the yeezy's

glad this has got all connected.
Alex, keep up the great work (cant wait for my art to arrive)
NT, thanks for all the response!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

And how much for an original?
Not selling the Originals til after this month, online on my website.

Im painting shoes I really liked and wanted but Im definitely be down to take requests. 
As of now Im painting 89 Flights all Black.

Thanks again

Originally Posted by damn its me

glad this has got all connected.
Alex, keep up the great work (cant wait for my art to arrive)
NT, thanks for all the response!
pimp.gif

Thanks again homie, I appreciate the dope words.
And Yes Pat has it now.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

And if you're taking requests, could you do Black/Cement III's at some point?
I second that motion.

Will do! It's on the to-merk list.
Can't wait. Might double up if the heel incorporates the old "Nike Air" logo.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom