My homeboy needs help: Questionable choices in females: SMDH

Chick 1: 3 yrs together, she  basically robbed duke of his entire paycheck at least once a month.  Homeboy used to come to me borrowing hundreds of dollars at a time to take care of some bills or to get a pair of sneakers he wants -_- .  This chick was banging dudes left and right while he's out buying her coach bags n %%+%
sick.gif
sick.gif
(tek weh yuself homie).

Chick 2: He's 20, she's 30+ (at least 34), with 2 kids, once of which is 12.  Again, he tried to come to me to borrow money for some reason I didn't stay on the phone long enough to hear.  I heard dude was in danger of being kicked out of his house cuz he be having ol' lady over along with the kids
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do dudes do this to themselves?  Is it some sick,  sordid pleasure they get out of simpin & straight dumbassedness?  He needs a hotline.

What can you do, as a friend, to help in the matter?  I've already ripped him on both situations, but he seems to move to the beat of his own drum with these females.

Chick 1: 3 yrs together, she  basically robbed duke of his entire paycheck at least once a month.  Homeboy used to come to me borrowing hundreds of dollars at a time to take care of some bills or to get a pair of sneakers he wants -_- .  This chick was banging dudes left and right while he's out buying her coach bags n %%+%
sick.gif
sick.gif
(tek weh yuself homie).

Chick 2: He's 20, she's 30+ (at least 34), with 2 kids, once of which is 12.  Again, he tried to come to me to borrow money for some reason I didn't stay on the phone long enough to hear.  I heard dude was in danger of being kicked out of his house cuz he be having ol' lady over along with the kids
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do dudes do this to themselves?  Is it some sick,  sordid pleasure they get out of simpin & straight dumbassedness?  He needs a hotline.

What can you do, as a friend, to help in the matter?  I've already ripped him on both situations, but he seems to move to the beat of his own drum with these females.

Let him do him and don't be his financial backer He'll learn sooner or later that they using him unless he just likes to be used .

Let him do him and don't be his financial backer He'll learn sooner or later that they using him unless he just likes to be used .

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

unfortunately, that's really all you can do if he doesn't want to listen
ohwell.gif

the hard-headed always gotta feel it to believe it

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

unfortunately, that's really all you can do if he doesn't want to listen
ohwell.gif

the hard-headed always gotta feel it to believe it

dude must be ugly as hell/or has no game/confidence to think he has to pay to be with chicks

only way he will learn IS TO GET A CHICK TO LIKE HIM NOT HIS MONEY

dude must be ugly as hell/or has no game/confidence to think he has to pay to be with chicks

Originally Posted by Xavier

That may be it. Girls be telling me "He's cool, but mad wierd" & they think he's kinda stalkerish the way he texts them and hounds them after meeting them.  Damn, dude has his pops and a big bro, shouldn't be running around like that.

Originally Posted by Xavier

That may be it. Girls be telling me "He's cool, but mad wierd" & they think he's kinda stalkerish the way he texts them and hounds them after meeting them.  Damn, dude has his pops and a big bro, shouldn't be running around like that.

Back
Top Bottom