My Interview with theshoegame.com // some of my collection VIDEO inside

nice stuff! u got some heat! was it just me or u didnt have enough light in there? i coulnt really see some of the shoes...anyways good collection

Good stuff man. Wish the video was better lighted so we can see that heat a little better.

Dope collection.

lovin dat big man!..u pulled out nuffin but heat..even your ID's was crazy..they need to bring back those Jumpmans..i had those but the non-cincy edition

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Chris still gets none so what does it matter?

i can't believe you found him on youtube.

laugh.gif

Thanks guys.

Glenn - Youre allowed to look up to me, its ok.

Jath - Glenn got that vid link out of my AIM profile anyways, i promise. That or he just searched my HS.
laugh.gif

Anyways, Ive been into sneakers since the 3rd grade. Its like second nature to me.

Sorry about the lighting guys, its in my basement. Normally there is even less, I had to bring in a few lights so you guys could see something. Collectionpics with everything will be posted sometime in the near future.

man GREAT collection and great vault. I wish i had a dark bomb shelter lookin room with my kicks like the bat cave lol.

But one thing i noticed is so much heat, but so much DS stuff. Gotta wear em!

I saw this in a blog on myspace from shoe game was just in awww

i am 18 and got maybe 15 pairs haha, about 5 are really rare or vaulable. Laser IVs, Olympic VIs in 13, Stash af1s, brazil dunks... but you *#@! on most anyonehaha i would like to see the one guy Jay Jones? guy with the Kobe PE set, and how many he has....

Just curious, bc you are 2 yrs older... how did you manage to afford all these??? PM or w/e i just wanna hear how you did it.... I mean where did the moneycome from???? serisouly haha

Nothing but love to you. I hope you enjoy them to the fullest and sell me a pair for $20 bc family is more vaulable then Gold
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Well good job for being 20, your living many of our dreams

Blessings

classic quotes:

"oh yeah, Nikes gotta get some love too"

"Te Zoom Turf's...Oh...wait...is that the XI sole?" had me dyin'

pretty good stuff. The multiples are what impressed me more than anything.

Ha Im sure there are some quotables in there... It was just top of the dome ya know.

To the questions about how I have so many shoes at a young age, the answer is simple really. I have been working since I was 15, then the last 3 years or so Ihave been selling shoes/other items on eBay. That with the combination of managing my money leave me with some nice spending money on shoes.

eBay is great for steals too, you just have to put in the time.

Back
Top Bottom