"My [ ] is like a White Supremacist." -John Mayer

tired.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif

Sorry, wrong smilie and can't edit ... But did anyone hear about this?

Just ... Wow.

I was a killer, was the best they'd ever seen
I'd steal your heart before you ever heard a thing
I'm an assassin and I had a job to do
Little did I know that girl was an assassin too

Get over it. Everyone is entitled to preferences in what race/culture they want to date. I don't think that makes you a racist in the slightest sense. John Mayer is a dude that likes to joke around. He merely expressed his taste in a facetious manner.

It's kind of funny how you just completely ignored the next statement he made which was about how he feels he should date away from what his white supremacist #*%* likes.

Its John Mayer, how can you take anything he says seriously? Especially something like that.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Get over it. Everyone is entitled to preferences in what race/culture they want to date. I don't think that makes you a racist in the slightest sense. John Mayer is a dude that likes to joke around. He merely expressed his taste in a facetious manner.

pretty much. im not attracted to dark skin girls
eyes.gif

doesnt make me a racist. i just have my preference.
john mayer is dat dude too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

It's kind of funny how you just completely ignored the next statement he made which was about how he feels he should date away from what his white supremacist #*%* likes.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NT is the home of propaganda. [/color]
laugh.gif

Im a black guy, and after reading the whole thing on TMZ, i dont care

i dont think he is a racist, he was just being honest. Could he have used better words... of course, but what he said was no different then what most guys think (we have preferences)

I personally would not do anything with a white or black girl does that make me racist? Clearly not i just prefer asians

I really don't find what he said offensive or racist. More like stupid. Like the rest of the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

Talbert

He could have obviously worded it better and it was a veiled attempt at being funny, but it's really not that big of a deal. Like everyone else in this world, he has his preferences.

Back
Top Bottom