My job landed me in Atlanta! UPDATE: anyone here

So now I'm in a hotel in Atlanta cause some **** boy canceled my contract. With out warning they told me to find a new contract. So I'm here in Atlanta! Any NTers stay in Atlanta? Know of bars and stuff to do?

(Not ATLseiko he seem like a weirdo lol )

I yelled! :lol:

Last edited:
Go buy a Falcons t shirt and act like you a fan, go to Twin Peaks in Buckhead tonight to watch the game and try to pull one of those stuck up waitresses. You 6'8 you'll be able to find one for tonight no prob.

Last edited:
Go buy a Falcons t shirt and act like you a fan, go to Twin Peaks in Buckhead tonight to watch the game and try to pull one of those stuck up waitresses. You 6'8 you'll be able to find one for tonight no prob.

don't forget da oly 7's and NT denim

Yea bro canceling a contract should have a minimum time. If I ain't have extra chips lord knows what I'd of done. Grimey.

But yea I went to Lenox mall the other day, it was dope. So far so good. I'm living in the hood I believe but it's all good. Rented a room on Craigslist cause them hotels were killing ya boy.

I know. I grew up on the North Shore and spent a lot of time in New Orleans East, working during summers, ever since I was 13. Used to date a girl that went to McMain, my grandma, aunt and uncle lived off of Bullard Ave., etc. So I know, but still...
Real ****. I had a job with the DOD and they said we were moving to Bremerton, WA and I quit.

LOL I was stationed in Bremerton, Wa for almost 3 years. It was rough at times. :lol: It was close to Seattle though and I met alot of good looking ****** out there.

All the Bremelos that came down to San Diego made me say **** that. Not counting the female supervisor that was OD thirsty and on my ****...

Man you know damn well we been talking about the summit since Snow-mageddon 2014. :lol:

**UPDATE**

So now I landed at a repair station for Boeing parts and wings, about 20 miles north of Albuquerque in a town called rio Rancho. Decent little downtown, easy chick everywhere. I been here about 1 month, so far so good. Got an apartment (6month lease). Any NTers out here? It's cheap cost of living, and I'm still contracting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom