My Kobe Bryant Game Worn Shoes Collection

Any distinguishable marks on the shoes so they can be photo matched to those days?? That's where the fun lies.

Any distinguishable marks on the shoes so they can be photo matched to those days?? That's where the fun lies.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

well.. the modified chinas are impossible to get unless you know kobe yourself.. so
sick collection, very jealous 
frown.gif

well.. the modified chinas are impossible to get unless you know kobe yourself.. so
sick collection, very jealous 
frown.gif

I was able to match 4 of them. I am currently looking for high quality images for the other 2. See below photomatches.

I was able to match 4 of them. I am currently looking for high quality images for the other 2. See below photomatches.

Back
Top Bottom