My lady wants to get into Jordans

My lady finally saw some jordans she liked , and wanted so i copped them for her .. before yall start calling me a simp or whatever , we are engaged so its nothin like that at all. 
She loves watching basketball and shes a cheerleader so shes exposed to the sports world but its funny because she never really wears sneakers  . . shes a tiny Cambodian woman , she has the biggest collection of heels I've seen and casually wears uggs in the winter  ( 
sick.gif
 ) and a couple pairs of AM90s . But never retros. Not only did she get the shoes , she actually wants to learn about the history of retro jordans which also makes me happy. I guess im just geeked because I always found women who can go from heels to sneakers a plus .. And in 5 years i NEVER expected her to get into sneakers , not even dealing with my collection, But anyway...
I got her the cement black 3s. and she wants the concords but idk if they will have gs for those.  Just wanted to share that with yall i, pretty happy about it! 
pimp.gif

lol @ you trying to justify to NT buying your girl something , come on bro, youre a grown %$$ man

and.... no pics?

bbd367dd52e26e5f223883d417048478743c79e4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by MECKS

lol @ you trying to justify to NT buying your girl something , come on bro, youre a grown $!! man

and.... no pics?
but they're engaged...what's wrong with that?

lol @ you trying to justify to NT buying your girl something , come on bro, youre a grown %$$ man

and.... no pics?

bbd367dd52e26e5f223883d417048478743c79e4_r.jpg
You tie your laces over the bottom of your jeans? Why? style? 
laugh.gif

yall are missing the point , im just sharing a story with the community im not justifying it, its just something cool that was unexpected in the 5 years ive been with her.

harsh for no reason?

Originally Posted by The2husky5

ill post pictures if it doesnt take a disrespectful turn

Why? To gain credibility and get out of the dog house for a crappy thread? On the interwebs?
You know what these detectives are capable of right?

ill post pictures if it doesnt take a disrespectful turn
Do I see a bribe? Don't let this page go to the back house!

Btw, my honey is the reason to my fasination to sneakers too.
wink.gif

my girl fell in love with the 5's for some reason and now she has true blue and black cement 3's and wolf grey and black silver 5's

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

and.... no pics?
laugh.gif
nah, i hardly ever find a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, and are the stain i want. so usually i end up with pants with 1-2 inches too long, so  tie the front up so im not stepping on the back of the jeans, and they dont get that punk rocker looking hole. stepping on the back of your jeans *<

Vans are the only pair of shoes i do that with, jordans are usually higher cut, and my jeans dont drag the back.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

and.... no pics?
laugh.gif
nah, i hardly ever find a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, and are the stain i want. so usually i end up with pants with 1-2 inches too long, so  tie the front up so im not stepping on the back of the jeans, and they dont get that punk rocker looking hole. stepping on the back of your jeans *<

Vans are the only pair of shoes i do that with, jordans are usually higher cut, and my jeans dont drag the back.

you need to holla at the tailor down the block then bruh

yall are missing the point , im just sharing a story with the community im not justifying it, its just something cool that was unexpected in the 5 years ive been with her.

harsh for no reason?

My lady finally saw some jordans she liked , and wanted so i copped them for her .. before yall start calling me a simp or whatever , we are engaged so its nothin like that at all.

first, i wasnt being harsh, i was just saying, you dont have to justify anything. you want to buy your girl something, buy your girl something. i could care less if another man calls me a simp, that dude is not putting my ____ in his mouth at the end of the day, my girl is. so imma buy my girl whatever the hell i want, for any reason i feel fit.

man, im not gonna tailor a pair of jeans bro. i get my suits tailored and thats it. its not that serious

harsh for no reason?

first, i wasnt being harsh, i was just saying, you dont have to justify anything. you want to buy your girl something, buy your girl something. i could care less if another man calls me a simp, that dude is not putting my %#% in his mouth at the end of the day, my girl is. so imma buy my girl whatever the hell i want, for any reason i feel fit.
My fault on the misunderstanding!

Back
Top Bottom