My lady wants to get into Jordans

ever seen a girl in foams?

*fans self*

only other kicks I want my girl wearing is 3s, 5s, 11s, and air max 90/95s...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by useref15

Girls in Jordans.....nah. It's a bad look, imo.

This.

Hot back in 06, not in 2011, it's just unattractive.

Yeah about six years late on this one...Missed the boat completely.

Originally Posted by MECKS

lol @ you trying to justify to NT buying your girl something , come on bro, youre a grown %$$ man

and.... no pics?

bbd367dd52e26e5f223883d417048478743c79e4_r.jpg
how ya'll both wear size 6y though?
Must be a bad pic.

Hell no, my girl stays in loubies and yves, i'll be damned if she starts wearing sneakers casually, she'll wear free runs when she goes to the gym but thats it.

Im on the fence about females wearing sneakers....its unattractive to me...I have yet to see a girl pull off the sneaker look that I liked...especially so called female sneakerheads 
sick.gif
  They have no style at all lol

Originally Posted by megatron

Hell no, my girl stays in loubies and yves, i'll be damned if she starts wearing sneakers casually, she'll wear free runs when she goes to the gym but thats it.

This.

Women in sneakers is not attractive unless working out at the gym or going for a run.

Originally Posted by ricky409

ever seen a girl in foams?

*fans self*

only other kicks I want my girl wearing is 3s, 5s, 11s, and air max 90/95s...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
only little feet is it
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
, #+#@$* should not have my size foot wearing foams in leggings 
indifferent.gif

Bought me and my girl the Mars IVs, Militaries, and bought her the Burgundy V's while I copped the Olives

Originally Posted by megatron

Curious when did she start wearing CLs?

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

my bad... i guess you're the one who can't dress...
apologies to OP
do you know me? i dont think so. i could care less what another grown man thinks of the way i dress. you think im trying to impress you? sit down
you come at me trying to diss me and all you could come up with in reply is an overused statement with an unoriginal gif you didnt even create, yeah bro. im totally mad.

and to dude saying im a 6y , i wear a size 12
the pants i was wearing were probably marc ecko, i like a lot of their stains, i dont even know what solo's are
laugh.gif

Tell her to save her money, Jordan brand quality is terrible. Pretty much the one thing that made me stop buying J's. Couldn't justify spending $130+ on a pair of terrible quality shoes.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Girls in Jordans only works if the chick has mass and overall thickness.

no, they just end up looking like hood rats.

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

You tie your laces over the bottom of your jeans? Why? style? 
laugh.gif
nah, i hardly ever find a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, and are the stain i want. so usually i end up with pants with 1-2 inches too long, so  tie the front up so im not stepping on the back of the jeans, and they dont get that punk rocker looking hole. stepping on the back of your jeans *<

Vans are the only pair of shoes i do that with, jordans are usually higher cut, and my jeans dont drag the back.

you need to holla at the tailor down the block then bruh
this.

lol @ you trying to justify to NT buying your girl something , come on bro, youre a grown %$$ man

and.... no pics?

bbd367dd52e26e5f223883d417048478743c79e4_r.jpg

real life...
Did this dude just did this?

why? like i read your explanation but if you have 511s your jeans shouldnt be dragging unless you get them super long, which is sounds like you do.

definitely need to hit up a tailor so you dont look so foolish.

real life...

o yea...

i dont think girls in sneakers is hot at all. i mean its ok every once in a while (gym, running and activities of that sort dont count)

but it looks wack, i always think hoodbooger... how is a girl wearing a pair of 3s better than one wearing some heels or flats or nice sandals...

and whats wrong with girls in uggs? in the winter that is way better than a chick wearing some sneakers... more feminine.

Originally Posted by quik1987

from wdywt
6406462545_2ceafe4989.jpg
if dudes think shes ugly just because she wearing jordans you need to reevaluate your sexuality
indifferent.gif

some can pull it off some cant not that serious

Pointless thread is pointless. 
But for the sake of the sub argument in here, my girl wears jordans, but not every damn day. 

She has about 5 pairs, they sit up in the corner of her closet and she wears them when we lounge/run errands. 

Females in sneakers aren't lame, but they aren't a big deal either. There's no stereotype, there's no turn on, there's no anything. It's a %%@#@#% pair of shoes. They don't define a chick. 

I'm too old to feel some kind of self empowerment because my chick wears sneakers.

!%!# I'm only 23 but I still feel too old about that. 

Back
Top Bottom