242aams.png
lmao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That story is a terrible read bro.
laugh.gif

I'm not understanding why the boys came after you, it can't possibly be because you said "whats up" to a zombie.
cliff:basically got caught driving without license, its expired
but i was registered to get a new license tomorrow  (in Canada you can just re-up you license without taking tests)
but the problem is, i didn't have it today
Basically me trying  to help the crac-k *!#%+ was what drew attention to me

excess detail**normally in Canada you  get a fine or your car taken for driving without having your license
but if  you drive a car(without your license) not registered to you/family  it's considered stolen especially if you're not on insurance (they are using this loophole to say my mother's car is stolen because we have different last names )
I invested so much time and money in getting  to med school and i finally did it..but if i get convicted my life will essentially be over

sorry for the gibberish i'm just really shook right now  cause this is all happening right now
i hope that clarifies it for you

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

That story is a terrible read bro.
laugh.gif

I'm not understanding why the boys came after you, it can't possibly be because you said "whats up" to a zombie.
cliff:basically got caught driving without license, its expired
but i was registered to get a new license tomorrow  (in Canada you can just re-up you license without taking tests)
but the problem is, i didn't have it today
Basically me trying  to help the crac-k *!#%+ was what drew attention to me

excess detail**normally in Canada you  get a fine or your car taken for driving without having your license
but if  you drive a car(without your license) not registered to you/family  it's considered stolen especially if you're not on insurance (they are using this loophole to say my mother's car is stolen because we have different last names )
I invested so much time and money in getting  to med school and i finally did it..but if i get convicted my life will essentially be over

sorry for the gibberish i'm just really shook right now  cause this is all happening right now
i hope that clarifies it for you

op, you really think a traffic conviction will prevent you from getting into med school?

furthermore, if you're accepted, it means they already ran the background test, so you good.

i've heard of people going to med school with dui's and felonies.

relax.

don't get a lawyer. get a SHARK.

your mom should be able to clear your name.

if you think this is stressful, i feel bad for you in med school.

op, you really think a traffic conviction will prevent you from getting into med school?

furthermore, if you're accepted, it means they already ran the background test, so you good.

i've heard of people going to med school with dui's and felonies.

relax.

don't get a lawyer. get a SHARK.

your mom should be able to clear your name.

if you think this is stressful, i feel bad for you in med school.

1. Calm down. Panicing and stressing out will not help anything. Being cool and collected might.

2. Why is driving with an expired license going to get you barred from med school?

3. Were you actually driving a stolen car? Surely, if you were driving a non-stolen car you won't be convicted of driving a stolen car because your license was expired.

4. Take a deep breath and re-write the story. At this point I'm not sure whether you drove your mom's car with an expired license or stole a car to help a crackhead. Dead serious.

1. Calm down. Panicing and stressing out will not help anything. Being cool and collected might.

2. Why is driving with an expired license going to get you barred from med school?

3. Were you actually driving a stolen car? Surely, if you were driving a non-stolen car you won't be convicted of driving a stolen car because your license was expired.

4. Take a deep breath and re-write the story. At this point I'm not sure whether you drove your mom's car with an expired license or stole a car to help a crackhead. Dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom