my little colection, its not much but its quality over quantity right

his airnezz

Banned
30auvqc.jpg

ok that's about it, like i said it aint much, all i care is about what i REALLY like and if i can find it under $300 (yes i got scored some lasers for $250, incredidible i kno lol) but i wanted ask all you nt'ers out there, what looks better? playoff 8's with black metal tip laces or red metal tip laces?

You couldn't post all the pics in one post? Nice stuff, though.

Change the laces on the VIII's back to black.

Originally Posted by siirkus

You couldn't post all the pics in one post? Nice stuff, though.

Change the laces on the VIII's back to black.
no i couldn't put it one post because i dont know how lol, but what part of jersey are you from, im from brunswick

"its not much"    smh dude you have a real nice collection going, and im not a fan of the VIIIs but they look good imo with the red laces.

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

"its not much"    smh dude you have a real nice collection going, and im not a fan of the VIIIs but they look good imo with the red laces.
wow thanks man, really appreciate it
smile.gif
, im saying "not much" because usually in this forum, people have more than 20 kicks lined up, me i only got 7, but i im damn well proud of it, im glad i got quality over quantity, some people fail to realize that golden rule in sneaker culture and go on to say "man ur wack, u only got 7 pairs, i got more" but at da end of the day, it aint about how many u can stack, its about what you got

Good choices. Most are classics, so you can't go wrong there. I just don't like the red laces on the VIII's

Back
Top Bottom