My Little Jordan Collection: CG XI's, Olympic 6's, Concords, OG 9's and more

Hello everyone this is my first post on NT, but I have been reading posts and getting updates from NT for a long time before I was ever a member. So I decidedI would finally become a member and show my love for jordans by sharing some pics of my little collection. Some shoes are ds while others have been worn.

P.S. Olympic 6's have icey soles. I think the flash makes them look yellow
ohwell.gif

This is one of the better collections I've seen. Nice job man, you got a great collection, keep it up.

Seems like you understand the golden rule. "Quality over quantity" Dope kicks my dude. It's nice to see older J's, and not these recent BSreleases. I hate when people post their "collection" and have nothing but $*% that has come out in the past 2 years.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Glad you wear your shoes.....nice collection bro

I dont know what pics you were looking at but i saw mostly DS shoes.

Yo this collection is extremely fresh

But i got a question...

What are you planning on doing with those shoes that are DS and in plastic bags??

I mean this is my reasoning...
Their DS so thats great, but the VIs, and IIIs, and maybe XIs but im not sure, they will eventually become old and they will get foggy air bubbles, which meansthe midsoles will crack, which means you wont ever get to wear them again, which means you paid 135+ to have a pair of shoes sit in your closet and get wornonce, which means they will go right back to your closet and sit there for much longer since you got too much pride to throw em away, which means you justwaisted $135.

I mean whats the point in that, please tell me cuz i dont seem to see it.

But fresh collection homie.

I envy your charcoal 9's...........nice collection

(what size r your 9's charcoal?)

Thanks for all the love from everyone that posted.

Responding to cycopth who wrote: (what size r your9's charcoal?)
Size 13 (not my size, but I when I got the opportunity to buy them from a legite seller I had to for the collection.)

Responding to FreshMoney15 who wrote: Whatare you planning on doing with those shoes that are DS and in plastic bags??
Depending on what happens in the future I have three options:
1.) Rock them in the coming years when very few have them.
devil.gif

2.) Keep them DS as eye candy like someone who buys a expensive painting just to look at.
happy.gif

This last option hopefully will never happen, but who knows.
3.) Sell them for more then I paid for them.
frown.gif
(not likely)

As for the fake joke
laugh.gif
(my heart skipped a beat).

Back
Top Bottom