My little showcase. Lots more work to do.

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Been searchin' around here for a while now and finally decided to make a username and post. I got a job at Champs Sports in April of 2010 and it sparked a little hobby of mine. I've always liked shoes, but didn't have the money or knowledge to really get into the shoe game. Well, things changed. I'm 16 years old, live in Pennsylvania, and this is my hobby. For a little less then a year, I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far.

I'll try to update maybe once every other month just for fun. I'm really aiming for 2011 to be the year that I stack up on my Jordan Retro's, and maybe some Griffeys
nerd.gif
. Thanks for looking guys
pimp.gif

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. Been searchin' around here for a while now and finally decided to make a username and post. I got a job at Champs Sports in April of 2010 and it sparked a little hobby of mine. I've always liked shoes, but didn't have the money or knowledge to really get into the shoe game. Well, things changed. I'm 16 years old, live in Pennsylvania, and this is my hobby. For a little less then a year, I'm pretty happy with what I've got so far.

I'll try to update maybe once every other month just for fun. I'm really aiming for 2011 to be the year that I stack up on my Jordan Retro's, and maybe some Griffeys
nerd.gif
. Thanks for looking guys
pimp.gif

very good man... like that u have diff colors... and keep up with the matching fitteds sir

very good man... like that u have diff colors... and keep up with the matching fitteds sir

You have some nice stuff just for being new to the shoe game. Remember buy what u like not what other ppl like

You have some nice stuff just for being new to the shoe game. Remember buy what u like not what other ppl like

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

This is something that I will definitely stick too. Sadly, as I start to get deeper and deeper into the game, I start to find appeal in a much wider variety of shoes. It's fun though!

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

This is something that I will definitely stick too. Sadly, as I start to get deeper and deeper into the game, I start to find appeal in a much wider variety of shoes. It's fun though!

Back
Top Bottom