my man Jaz-O lookin bad respondin to jayz diss

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif
wow

"you got them heaters....them heaters...them heaters?" *beat drops* FAIL
lulz
laugh.gif

What is it with everybody doin' these lame DVD and video spots like people interested in Jaz-O's current events? And who the !#@# was thehypeman/camera man?

And this Aunt Jemima lookin' bird can't be serious with them beats
laugh.gif
How dudes tommbout they workin' and the last time I heard anything from Jaz-O was Jigga What.

Where you be at B, why you neva buckin'?

Then he made her turn the beat off like that %%%$ was hot...

Sad to see these past legends in this state son.

So someone fill me in with the details....

I'm guessing that Luda track with Jay & Nas is where this is coming from? I didn't DL the track because I'm waiting for the album to heareverything right through.

I'm trying to think of some revenue he has off of jay. All he has is jigga what and bring it on.

The O-RI-GA-NA-TOR!!! Jaz-O is still my dude because he cuts patients like surgery. I mean, he was on the road when we had to be in bed in the p.m!!

Wooooww this video never should have seen the light of day.

Did anyone else catch ol girl whisper ask "him why he came to me for beats?"
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ Jaz sitting on the couch looking like he's reflecting on his life like"How the $!$@ did I get here?"
laugh.gif

Man I felt sad for this bum dude, seriously, your washed up my man, you had the one of the future top 3 rappers ever under your wing, and you failed to takeadvantage or get it on it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude lost on every level, sittin in his moms basement, rapping wackness

so sad
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
@ Jaz sitting on the couch looking like he's reflecting on his life like "How the $!$@ did I get here?"
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So someone fill me in with the details....

I'm guessing that Luda track with Jay & Nas is where this is coming from? I didn't DL the track because I'm waiting for the album to hear everything right through.
basically Jay is shouting out and big uping some of the greats Cool Herc and Grand Master Flah.....then goes on to say "Shout out....to even Jaz bum a s s "

then Jaz-o makes a video confirming he is pretty much finished

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

smh.gif
@ Jaz sitting on the couch looking like he's reflecting on his life like "How the $!$@ did I get here?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

that was the fruitiest loop ever...I hate when people try to convince themselves that their stuff is hot. He's finished

He looking real bad in the basement with the 32" tube tv he better swap that out before feb 09 , wack beat he prolly work the late shift at Pathmark

Originally Posted by mextra45

He looking real bad in the basement with the 32" tube tv he better swap that out before feb 09 , wack beat he prolly work the late shift at Pathmark

i was thinking the same thing about that TV...hahaha...wont be watching ANYTHING on there but Jigga what Jigga who video in VHS form talkin bout "look atme Im that N____
laugh.gif

Jay did say he was "super vicious like standin over a wounded man with two biscuits."
smh.gif

I'm assuming dude was talkin' bout 2 burners but the only thing that popped in my head was Jay standin' over Jaz-O with 2 biscuitsfrom Popeyes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom