My man's whip vol. Is pistol whipping females wrong? (PIC)

sick.gif

eek.gif

I know he was extremely heated when he spotted the lady from apartment 2C was peeking through her blinds like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I know he was extremely heated when he spotted the lady from apartment 2C was peeking through her blinds like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YO!

On the real... this is why I keep butch broads a phone call away. I got %#$% that'll deal with ya! I ain't gotta touch you.

DF!!!

YO!

On the real... this is why I keep butch broads a phone call away. I got %#$% that'll deal with ya! I ain't gotta touch you.

DF!!!

I'd hit her like she was a grown **+ man, and I'm 6'3 280.....there will be blood.

and that gif
eek.gif

I'd hit her like she was a grown **+ man, and I'm 6'3 280.....there will be blood.

and that gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Does he KNOW that she did it?
Yea. Apparently she's going around bragging about it to everybody. His cousin heard about what happened through some mutual connects and called my mans like "Have you seen yo car yet?" or something like that. My dude jumped out the bed and looked out the window and saw the damage.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Does he KNOW that she did it?
Yea. Apparently she's going around bragging about it to everybody. His cousin heard about what happened through some mutual connects and called my mans like "Have you seen yo car yet?" or something like that. My dude jumped out the bed and looked out the window and saw the damage.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

DF!!!

/thread

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

DF!!!

/thread

get that money
egg her house the next day and/or @*#@ up her car
lay low
??????
profit
smokin.gif

get that money
egg her house the next day and/or @*#@ up her car
lay low
??????