My Mexico vacay! Tulum/Playa Del Carmen

This trip ran me about 3700$

The one thing I'll warn you, DONOT attempt to rent from a local company, they tried to charge me like 900$ for a tiny little Chevy...lmaooooo

You ain't finna hustle me bruh

Did you try hitting up the pyramids, and are they open these days? I was so disappointed when I made the long @#@ journey check them out, cause they closed the insides due to people vandalizing, tagging, and littering inside them :smh: :x

Last edited:
Yeah picked up a GoPro for this trip, clutch little camera, quality is top

I am going to be there in Sept and Belize in December. Which Hero did you get? Was thinking about getting the one with the LCD but would be such a expensive thing to shoot with just for water stuff. Doubt I'd use it that much after unless I am traveling like a mother.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Looks like u guys had an awesome time 

I got the Hero 4 black, dude trust me is worth it, great companion to your dslr....loved having it on while riding the buggy.

Yup our hotel was a 10 min bike ride from the Tulum ruins...we went to see them, unfortunately they were fenced off and the beach at the end was full of seaweed :frown:

Did you bring all your DLSR gear or brought a minimum amount or just some basic stuff? I brought all my stuff to Jamaica but always wonder if I am going to get some stick up kid taking my stuff.

I got the Hero 4 black, dude trust me is worth it, great companion to your dslr....loved having it on while riding the buggy.

Yup our hotel was a 10 min bike ride from the Tulum ruins...we went to see them, unfortunately they were fenced off and the beach at the end was full of seaweed :frown:

I'm thinking about copping the 4 also. Did you do any editing or is that RAW?

I love my DSLR man! No footage like it! But it's so inconvenient. I find myself using my iPhone more than my DSLR.

You're a good husband steezy. She's a lucky girl.

I've been to Tulum the past 2 out of 3 years, probably my favorite vacation spot... It's also a growing town and the people are really nice

2 of my boys just bought land in the jungle, so once the houses are built I'll be there more often

Last year we rented scooters our whole stay and just rode through town, pass the jungles, to the beach... Was real dope

ksteezy ksteezy you didn't hit up any cenotes? The cenotes are really nice and the water is :wow:

Can't wait to go back

Looks dope. Is it safe out there? Just like you were before going, I never really had any desire to go there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom