My mind is blown

JMM tom bout protein and vitamins in urine
laugh.gif

how's about eating chicken and taking a multi?

Back in the day when they didn't have toothpaste they use to rinse their mouth with their morning piss. 
Mehhh, not a big deal. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by cartune

Its actually safer and has more nutrition then your precious sodas
I mean thats great and all but at the end of the day it tastes like piss. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ from the sarcasm.

But yeah, I think I'ma just stick with water... Or just anything that, you know, doesn't taste like human excretion. Thanks though!

^^ hahaha.
If you're on multi-vitamins, your body can't absorb everything, so it flushes it out in the urine. There would be lots of usable vitamins and minerals in your urine (thats why its bright yellow when taking them), so it can be recycled. Urine is sterile, so, other than tasting like $#@!, I don't see why it's so wrong. 

That being said, I still don't drink my urine. Tried on multi-vits once, and it tasted like beer I warmed in the microwave 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH MY GOD. Killa Season finally makes sense.
Cam'ron was peeing on ol boy cause he knew he needed his vitamins. thats a hell of a guy. at a dice game no less. +1 for Cam.

but seriously... if my man Money Mayweather drank his own piss, cats would be in here clowning.
i think manny drinks his piss to double filter that #!+!.
gotta get prepared for them olympics (sp) style testing.

Originally Posted by J2Legend

^^ hahaha.
If you're on multi-vitamins, your body can't absorb everything, so it flushes it out in the urine. There would be lots of usable vitamins and minerals in your urine (thats why its bright yellow when taking them), so it can be recycled. Urine is sterile, so, other than tasting like $#@!, I don't see why it's so wrong. 

That being said, I still don't drink my urine. Tried on multi-vits once, and it tasted like beer I warmed in the microwave 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wouldnt your body piss out the excess vitamins that you drink in your urine?

Someone correct me if im wrong, but your body can only handle so much good stuff (vitamins and what not). It pisses them out b/c there is no room. Drinking your piss would just increase the cycle. Wouldnt it be like taking double the vitamins? your body isnt going to absorb it, so its coming out anyway, right?

Originally Posted by CJ003

^^ hahaha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wouldnt your body piss out the excess vitamins that you drink in your urine?

Someone correct me if im wrong, but your body can only handle so much good stuff (vitamins and what not). It pisses them out b/c there is no room. Drinking your piss would just increase the cycle. Wouldnt it be like taking double the vitamins? your body isnt going to absorb it, so its coming out anyway, right?
both of these replies got me like
nerd.gif

eek.gif
 because i take a one a day multivitamin and my piss be yellow as hell so now i think im not getting all of the vitamins or is that just excess like CJ said???

im confused because if my body is expelling those vitamins i bought in my piss than ima start drinking my piss
roll.gif

^^ hahaha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drinking your own urine is only safe if you're getting enough water. Doing it for survival is fine the first few times, but eventually without drinking any water it does more good than bad..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

^^ hahaha.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drinking your own urine is only safe if you're getting enough water. Doing it for survival is fine the first few times, but eventually without drinking any water it does more good than bad..

Sounds like a good thing then. 
BRB drinking piss for survival

vitali klitscko wraps his hands in his sons pissed covered diapers to bring down the swelling

Real talk...who's drank a cup of their own urine?
I watched 127 hours about a month ago and I was
sick.gif
at that part.

Back
Top Bottom