My mom just cancelled HBO,Cinemax and Showtime......FML

Im flipping threw and see "call your service provider to subscribe" I went straight to mom like @$# she said she ordered some channels she likes andhad to get rid of some

IM LIKE TRICK YOU KNOW ENTOURAGE AND WEEDS BOUT TO COME ON PLUS JURASSIC PARK IS ON CINEMAX RIGHT NOW %+@@ @$#
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So we getting it back tomorrow but I have a question, I compiled a list off like 20-30 channels we dont even watch can those be taken off to save $$$ or what?

time warner
eyes.gif

Crank, how about you get a job a pay for cable yourself? If you're not willing to do that quit complaining about something your mom pays for.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

IM LIKE TRICK YOU KNOW ENTOURAGE AND WEEDS BOUT TO COME ON PLUS JURASSIC PARK IS ON CINEMAX RIGHT NOW %+@@ @$#
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but %*$% was she thinkin???
aint she know entourage is on sunday!!!???

I only have the Spanish channels, %!%! sucks.
You can catch it all online though but its not the same.

i dont even have cable.

or a TV for that matter.

Never miss a episode of lost/true blood/ entourage
pimp.gif

She must have washed your sheets and seen stains... AND you know damn well you aint tryna watch Jurassic Park on cinemax.

smh.gif
and Wanted is coming on tomorrow on Cinemax, but Max On Demand HD FTW!

I compiled a list off like 20-30 channels we dont even watch can those be taken off to save $$$ or what?
I WISH. I have direct tv. All i freakin wanted was the goddamn style network and fuse. My mom called and they basically told her you have topurchase "packages" in order to get certain channels. It's so ridiculous
mad.gif
theres a crap load of channels i don't even watch.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Crank, how about you get a job a pay for cable yourself? If you're not willing to do that quit complaining about something your mom pays for.
cosign. besides im sure you can find entourage online if you look hard enough.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the nerve right?
smh.gif
never in my life heard of this
eek.gif

it's just on demand w/HD, cool %%*#. And correct me if im wrong, but isn't hbo on demand free w/out hbo?

nevermind, free w/subscription.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

the nerve right?
smh.gif
never in my life heard of this
eek.gif

Yep on my Cox cable, HBO, Cinemax, Starz, etc. have On Demand where you can watch a lot of their hit movies anytime you want. Cinemax is reallygood cause they have Early Premieres for their movies that start on Friday I believe before they actually "premier" on Saturday nights. So after Igot out of class today, I watched Wanted again in Max HD. It's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom