My mom just cancelled HBO,Cinemax and Showtime......FML

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I compiled a list off like 20-30 channels we dont even watch can those be taken off to save $$$ or what?
I WISH. I have direct tv. All i freakin wanted was the goddamn style network and fuse. My mom called and they basically told her you have to purchase "packages" in order to get certain channels. It's so ridiculous
mad.gif
theres a crap load of channels i don't even watch.
I knew there was a catch
smh.gif

Im tryna get channel G4 strictly for Olivia Munn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by nick0lis

aint she know entourage is on sunday!!!???
the nerve right?
smh.gif
and Wanted is coming on tomorrow on Cinemax, but Max On Demand HD FTW!
never in my life heard of this
eek.gif
Yep on my Cox cable, HBO, Cinemax, Starz, etc. have On Demand where you can watch a lot of their hit movies anytime you want. Cinemax is really good cause they have Early Premieres for their movies that start on Friday I believe before they actually "premier" on Saturday nights. So after I got out of class today, I watched Wanted again in Max HD. It's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is that for a extra fee or what though, I never saw HD ondemand, just crappy quality

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by nick0lis

aint she know entourage is on sunday!!!???
the nerve right?
smh.gif
and Wanted is coming on tomorrow on Cinemax, but Max On Demand HD FTW!
never in my life heard of this
eek.gif
Yep on my Cox cable, HBO, Cinemax, Starz, etc. have On Demand where you can watch a lot of their hit movies anytime you want. Cinemax is really good cause they have Early Premieres for their movies that start on Friday I believe before they actually "premier" on Saturday nights. So after I got out of class today, I watched Wanted again in Max HD. It's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Is that for a extra fee or what though, I never saw HD ondemand, just crappy quality

Nah it's not extra. I already pay for HBO and Cox for some reason has continued to give me Cinemax for free after it was supposed to be foronly 3 months, but I'm not complaining. Not all of their movies are in HD, just the really recent ones like Babylon AD, Hellboy 2, Wanted, etc. I'm notentirely sure that the HBO on demand is in HD, but it does look better than the regular HBO channels.

LOL this is like opposite for me. My mom just added Cinemax, Showtime and everything else out of the blue. It's all good with me because now instead ofrenting a bunch of movies I just DVR them

I just got time warner yesterday and we were only supposed to get everything but the movie channels. I was flippin through the channels and I had hbo,cinemax, showtime, tmc and all that. I was
eek.gif
happy.gif
because I get to watch entourage sunday, then in an hour they all went away..then I was like...
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

You sound like kid from The Biggest Freak Out lol

all that torrent and computer stuff

when you got people over chillin with beers you think ya gonna huddle around a computer screen
laugh.gif

it aint the same

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I just got time warner yesterday and we were only supposed to get everything but the movie channels. I was flippin through the channels and I had hbo, cinemax, showtime, tmc and all that. I was
eek.gif
happy.gif
because I get to watch entourage sunday, then in an hour they all went away.. then I was like...
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

usually they let you preview it for a week, idk why they did you dirty like that. lol

Back
Top Bottom