my mom just found a used condom of mine...

it was on the top of the trash cuz i just smashed this chick and was to lazy to put it under the trash.. my mom never takes the trash outta my room i dont knowwhy she did that today. i feel really awkward leaving my room right now and getting my food... and pics of girl ofcourse
14vl65e.jpg
so what do i doo? i feel soo... wierd loll

"team raw" and a post about a rubber?
laugh.gif

oh and you nasty dude. take care of that stuff...

-J-

Too lazy to put a used condom in the trash? Damn dude. You deserve the weird looks from your mom. Those arent weird looks because you had sex, theyre"@%$%, me sons lazy" looks.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Too lazy to put a used condom in the trash? Damn dude. You deserve the weird looks from your mom. Those arent weird looks because you had sex, theyre "@%$%, me sons lazy" looks.

i just said i put it in the trash i just didnt put it UNDER everything

advice......

tell her get her eyebrows done at the same place you do instead of doin em herself.

Props on the photo my good man. You set a great example for NT'ers by including some type of multimedia in your thread (good thing it wasn't a photo ofthe used condom though)

What the hell does your shirt say? Looks like "Dirty HIV" or something

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Props on the photo my good man. You set a great example for NT'ers by including some type of multimedia in your thread (good thing it wasn't a photo of the used condom though)

What the hell does your shirt say? Looks like "Dirty HIV" or something

its a dirty ghetto kids shirt i just threw on because i was walkn home from school earlier and i got soaked

Back
Top Bottom