my mom just found a used condom of mine...

snow bunny looks like she enjoys anal. Did you PIIHB??
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Is your girl coming over for Thanksgiving or are you going to her house?

i only started dating her like 5 weeks ago.. so noo lol and her mom is extra awkward
Her mom wants the young pipe but doesn't know how to go about asking you cuz you're already giving her daughter the treatment

Who cares, my mom works at a hotel and brings me home the unopened condoms that are left in rooms..I then proceed to thank her even though I don't usethem..

Originally Posted by R31J23

devil.gif
What's with this snow bunny stuff? And is there an equivalent for black chicks that white dudes can use?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by R31J23

devil.gif
What's with this snow bunny stuff? And is there an equivalent for black chicks that white dudes can use?
nerd.gif

Chocolate bunny? You know, like the candy rabbits during easter?

If we're going down that route than I'd much rather have a chocolate bunny then. White chocolate is
sick.gif

I swear, I think some of yall dudes be makin threads for an excuse to show pics... It's different when we gotta pressure you to give up the goods, but yalldudes just be commin through with pics off top now... "[Kinda] like a chick that say 'yes' too soon..."

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I swear, I think some of yall dudes be makin threads for an excuse to show pics... It's different when we gotta pressure you to give up the goods, but yall dudes just be commin through with pics off top now... "[Kinda] like a chick that say 'yes' too soon..."
better for them to provide pics ahead of time to save the thread from 3-4pgs. of "wur da picz?!".

I feel you, but dudes fresh off YNS status makin posts just to make it now...

Back
Top Bottom