My Mom went Crazy!!!(pics)

I am a 17 year old in VA. I am generally a good trustworthy kid, so one night i went to a party. Some of the kids were smoking weed, and not knowing it i wenthome stinking of weed and my mom flipped, because I just got a full ride to penn state to play ball there next year and she doesnt want me throwing that away.So the next morning she kept asking and i kept telling her no, so when i got home from work my room looked liked it had been raided by the DEA. She didn'tfind anything and she apologized and she helped me put them back. We are on good terms again and im not goin to another smoking party again.lol. BTW i pay formy own shoes

roll.gif
oh my god man, i know this is exactly what my parents think... thankfully now that i'm in uni they're staying out mf my stuff, i know therewould be boxes thrown all over my room if they suspected anything was up...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Son we aint stupid...you just wanted to show off them damn gym shoes....

i swear on everything my mom did this lol
why wud i take em all out the box and throw em wround to get get scuffed?
i already have a collection post

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

You didnt "Throw" anything around...you strategically "placed" them for maximum exposure

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

You didnt "Throw" anything around...you strategically "placed" them for maximum exposure

the shoes on the top are the ones i like the best(like the foamposites, CDP IIIs, and XIIs) i kept by the end of my bed which would the last boxes for my momto look @ which is why they are right there
*She even ripped my sheets off*

i don't know what's funnier....the OP's fugazi story...or the comments
roll.gif

not one shoe is on the floor, those fragile CDP boxes are still in one piece?

i've been ransacked before....trust me the shoe boxes are the first casualties....they end up crushed with the lids ripped half way off
mad.gif

decent collection tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i've been ransacked before....trust me the shoe boxes are the first casualties....they end up crushed with the lids ripped half way off
mad.gif
Only 2/10 boxes survived
cuz the shoes were already on the boxes

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

i don't know if i believe the story or not but you've got some nice heat anyway
grin.gif
Yea, the Eggplants are perfectly placed in the front of the picture. Either way, you got heat.

Back
Top Bottom