My Mom went Crazy!!!(pics)

pics of your mom?
nerd.gif

All them shoes and you can't put a sheet on your mattress homeboy? Step it up....

Congrats on the scholarship though.

Maybe you can lead Penn State to the tourney next year instead of the NIT.

damn thats how my mom was, but never went through my shoes. you git a little heat there...

despite the fact that no parent on earth would place each shoe in such a photogenic way, I belive the story, and nice collectiion. Most of all, congrats on thescholarship, real big deal.

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

I am a 17 year old in VA. I am generally a good trustworthy kid, so one night i went to a party. Some of the kids were smoking weed, and not knowing it i went home stinking of weed and my mom flipped, because I just got a full ride to penn state to play ball there next year and she doesnt want me throwing that away. So the next morning she kept asking and i kept telling her no, so when i got home from work my room looked liked it had been raided by the DEA. She didn't find anything and she apologized and she helped me put them back. We are on good terms again and im not goin to another smoking party again.lol. BTW i pay for my own shoes
So your mom smokes weed and she was trying to find your stash in one of your shoeboxes?
roll.gif

theres nothing wrong with smokin trees lol. tells moms weeeeeed is from the earth , God put this here for me and you....take advantage man...take advantage-smokey from Friday

Nah but for real i feel sorry for you son if you're really on lock down like that. On a side note shes a pretty neat ransacker lol

Back
Top Bottom