My most embarrassing and frustrating sexual experience W/ CLIFFNOTES

After I put it on, she kept telling me to put more lube on it, and so then she FINALLY took of her panty when I went on top. She said "you don't know how (or where) to do it".. and after trying for a little bit, she was right… I didn't know where it goes. About a minute passed when I tried, and of course, I wasn't erect any longer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol at what is going on in here. I just got back from work all day.
Anyways, there's a lot of random ishh going on.

To clarify things, I took an L because I couldn't give it to her, but I was overwhelmed and it's all good, the first time for almost/probably everybodyis awkward, and probably nervous for some. Not everybody has sex before the age of 21, and I know plenty of people who are 21 and 22 who hasn't done ityet - even some who hasn't even kissed a girl (Only because I'm in the Computer Engineering Field).

Life isn't about sex. I waited for her because she's the one I love. It's really not that hard to comprehend that someone who has never had sexbefore doesn't know exactly how to do things, and what more two people. We both never really had a girlfriend/boyfriend prior to each other freshman yearof college, so it makes sense.

I could have gotten it in high school with random people, and from an ex and an old friend, in the past year or so, but I'm not like that, and I didn'twant to lose it to random people - I've always wanted it to be with that special person just because I have emotions and I understood the concept of loveand making love, for what it means.

So, for Boost, I don't see why you are acting like that when you have emotions about your own relationship. Yes it may be different, but in the end,it's about Love isn't it - you love your girl and it was just an emotional time about her parents/religion. This doesn't compare to that - it maybe lower, but that goes to show the type of person, so feel free to only care about your relationship. I still hope everything works out with marrying her andall of that.

I had my ipod player, so we did turn on romantic music, and we had a dim setting in a nice place. We already know we're marrying each other, and having xkids, and the marriage is going to be on x date, what names we want for girls and boys, the whole 9 yards. Obviously we're going to make it work, and itwill work. I've gotten msgs from multiple anonymous people that their first times were all awkward, and people have had this problem at times - it'scommon.

I talked to two of my exes about their guys going down. One of them, she's been having sex for about 4 years. She didn't want her guy to go down onher until about 2 years after they've been having sex, so it's not only my girl. The other didn't want it for a good year after sex, sothere's another.

About the condom backwards, of course it happened because I was somewhat frustrated after my first attempt, and I put on all the rest right so no big dealthere either, especially since I've only put on a condom like 4 times prior to this night. There are plenty of virgins around that are 22 and older, butthe majority of people here just don't hang out with such. And, some people you may know you may think are sexually active, and may really not be.

In the end, I had one chance, so it's all good. Of course there's another chance, there always will be - she's not leaving me and she knows wellthat she's going to get it the next time
pimp.gif

Good looks on the real people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Lol at what is going on in here. I just got back from work all day.
Anyways, there's a lot of random ishh going on.

To clarify things, I took an L because I couldn't give it to her, but I was overwhelmed and it's all good, the first time for almost/probably everybody is awkward, and probably nervous for some. Not everybody has sex before the age of 21, and I know plenty of people who are 21 and 22 who hasn't done it yet - even some who hasn't even kissed a girl (Only because I'm in the Computer Engineering Field).

Life isn't about sex. I waited for her because she's the one I love. It's really not that hard to comprehend that someone who has never had sex before doesn't know exactly how to do things, and what more two people. We both never really had a girlfriend/boyfriend prior to each other freshman year of college, so it makes sense.

I could have gotten it in high school with random people, and from an ex and an old friend, in the past year or so, but I'm not like that, and I didn't want to lose it to random people - I've always wanted it to be with that special person just because I have emotions and I understood the concept of love and making love, for what it means.

So, for Boost, I don't see why you are acting like that when you have emotions about your own relationship. Yes it may be different, but in the end, it's about Love isn't it - you love your girl and it was just an emotional time about her parents/religion. This doesn't compare to that - it may be lower, but that goes to show the type of person, so feel free to only care about your relationship. I still hope everything works out with marrying her and all of that.

I had my ipod player, so we did turn on romantic music, and we had a dim setting in a nice place. We already know we're marrying each other, and having x kids, and the marriage is going to be on x date, what names we want for girls and boys, the whole 9 yards. Obviously we're going to make it work, and it will work. I've gotten msgs from multiple anonymous people that their first times were all awkward, and people have had this problem at times - it's common.

I talked to two of my exes about their guys going down. One of them, she's been having sex for about 4 years. She didn't want her guy to go down on her until about 2 years after they've been having sex, so it's not only my girl. The other didn't want it for a good year after sex, so there's another.

About the condom backwards, of course it happened because I was somewhat frustrated after my first attempt, and I put on all the rest right so no big deal there either, especially since I've only put on a condom like 4 times prior to this night. There are plenty of virgins around that are 22 and older, but the majority of people here just don't hang out with such. And, some people you may know you may think are sexually active, and may really not be.

In the end, I had one chance, so it's all good. Of course there's another chance, there always will be - she's not leaving me and she knows well that she's going to get it the next time
pimp.gif

Good looks on the real people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok ok ok ok
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but 6 condoms fam?? come on

why the hell would you post this here?
at least she didnt know it sucked.
lmao.

but on a more serious note.
indifferent.gif
sorry homie?
lol.
just keep tryin.
and were you stayin a virgin for religious reasons?

Damn Dre that was brutal lol. To the OP don't let what people say in here get to you. I really don't think NT is the place at all for this but you seemto be a real forthcoming individual and I commend you for that. Half these people giving you grief haven't even gotten as close to the box as you have. Idon't know any dude that can tell me he was a beast his first time out that's just nonsense. Being that both of you were virgins I can see how thatroad could be a little rocky. I did chuckle at the backwards condom thing but whatever it happened and the next time you'll be a bit more prepared. Gettingwith a virgin can be a trying experience there's gonna be a lot of starting and stopping so just take it easy because it won't really be enjoyableuntil after the first few times anyway. I'm assuming you guys will be spending a lot of time together over the holidays so there's your chance to takeanother swing at it. Get that practice in homie. Stay up (no pun intended).

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What does religion gotta do with him not finishing the deal?

Absolutely nothing you still lost. So don't try and look down on your fellow L taker. You cried all night on the phone cuz her parents was flying dudes from Saudi Arabia n #+%% strictly to cram it in her ribs broads parents was recruiting dudes strictly to bash her guts in while you were in the crib like "
frown.gif
".
That's a loss my good sir, so don't try and roast this dude like you haven't taken some epic losses in your day as well.

i dont see why N_ think its cool to post stories on here....you ONLY hurting your self boost

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Absolutely nothing you still lost. So don't try and look down on your fellow L taker. You cried all night on the phone cuz her parents was flying dudes from Saudi Arabia n #+%% strictly to cram it in her ribs broads parents was recruiting dudes strictly to bash her guts in while you were in the crib like "
frown.gif
".
That's a loss my good sir, so don't try and roast this dude like you haven't taken some epic losses in your day as well.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN where have I been? Been on post hiatus and come back to this !#!!. Ya'll some fools.

TO THE OP THOUGH...

You ain't just take a "L" mayne. You took the MNOPQRSTUV...

I mean seriously homie, you 22 damn years old and even though you ain't seen the cat before, you tellin us you never had an anatomy class before??? Talkinbout ya'll "thought you was gonna stick it in the pee hole." What part of the game is that???
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And what 21 year old broad is still a virgin but be givin out the hot mouth? That's some high school !#!! straight up. And you say ya'll got a longdistance relationship? I hate to break the news to you patna but somebody knockin that down.
laugh.gif

But real talk g stop bein so naive. Guys that think like you stay takin L's while their girlfriends stay takin the pipe from other guys.

- Preciate it.

Dre's negativity : sure to destroy a thread or 2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....i don't get why people let their personal life trickle onto NT like it wont get referenced

I feel bad for ya bro but its a learning experience.
wink.gif

SMH at some of the people in here.
smh.gif

I bet most of ya laughing haven't even had intercourse.
tired.gif

It happens to a lot of people. More then you think. I just don't think anybody would talk about it in a shoe forum

This thread is straight comedy.

Don't let these kids fool u. Ur first couple times is always rough. But u better learn quickly. My first time, I couldn't see and stuck ol girl in thebutt. It happens. Just play it off and try it again.

But with 2 virgins, u won't learn too much.

Back
Top Bottom