My name is Khan...And I am not a terrorist.

I may be late but my dad put me on to this movie. All i gotta say is a fellow muslim...wow. This movie got me hella emotional.

Yall DEF. need to check it out asap, very dope movie.
pimp.gif

I downloaded it as a torrent...may be possible netflix might have it.

Originally Posted by megatron

Is it on netflix or should i find it elsewhere?

yeah it is, thats how i saw it
reallllly good film

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Anybody else laughed when they saw the fake me out obama? 
laugh.gif

the dude from the jamie foxx show 
roll.gif

It is a good indian movie. About this guy that is a muslim and marrys a hindu female. They go thru a lot of adversity during the 9/11... she leaves him because she feels that a lot of bad has come to her life because she married a muslim man post 9/11

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Can I at least know what it's about?

Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that complicates socialization. The adult Rizwan marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who mistake his disability for suspicious behavior. Following his arrest, he meets Radha, a therapist who helps him deal with his situation and his affliction. Rizwan then begins a journey to meet US President Obama to clear his name.

Watching this currently. You guys should also check out Delhi Belly my boy put me on super good movie. 
MV5BNTI3ODQwNDAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg5NDExNg@@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom