MY NEW GUN PICKUP...............VOL. IT'S A LONG RANGE RIFLE....DON'T CALL IT SNIPER...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

john_allen_muhammad.jpg

John?
glasses.gif
No.......

main.php

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
I aint killin nobody. I am going to practice and start entering long range rifle competitions. Gonna learn with this platform, then after I get the basics down I am going to buy an Accuracy International Long Range Rifle. That and a NightForce scope will cost around $10k.

Accuracy International .338 Lapua
aiaries338breflex.jpg
awp_003.jpg

Man I know nothing about guns, so I never realized the price for the long range rifles. Didnt realize it could be like 10k. But I guess thats not surprising ifI really think about it

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Word I remember that gun from counterstrike
laugh.gif
wordddd only gun you can jump + crouch + shoot at the same time and still get headshots
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Tag pics or im calling it. . .

Elder is official.

That 1911 he posted a while back was
pimp.gif
yeah he is official. he knows what he is talking about. plus I believe he is in the military still. if you ever need help learning how to shootI'm a pro
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Do NOT get me confuse, I didn't say I was hating or nothing so don't put words,,,but this is internet and people will go to extent to get "E-fame". Once you prove your post is legit then that's it.
laugh.gif
Shut yo fuggin mouth, Some people will go to an extent toexpose someone, like it really matters.
grin.gif

When I was in boyscouts I had to shoot 5 bullets into the size of a quarter from I think 50 yards away for my merit badge, and for the shotgun I had to hit 25out of 40......I aced both. I would like to try out the 1000 yard target tho

Nice!

Do you have to have a bullet button in yours where you live?

My M4 (see sig, Stag upper/lower with Magpul components, nothing special) needs the bullet button here in California.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Nice!

Do you have to have a bullet button in yours where you live?

My M4 (see sig, Stag upper/lower with Magpul components, nothing special) needs the bullet button here in California.
No, I live in NC where 30 round magazines are legal. Oh and BTW...how can you say yours isnothing special...MagPul is TOP of the line. I need some of their PMAGS.

Just got my scope mounted...man LEupold Mark IV scopes are NICE!!!!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Via the wonders of the internet I was able to find and buy this extremely hard to find match grade accurized version of the M-16/M4/AR-15 called the Mark 12 SPR. The SEALS use it as well as US Army Special Forces. It is VERY accurate and can hit out to 1000 yards with the right ammo and scope. It uses a a heavier 5.56mm projectile than the regular M-16/M4/AR-15. That combined with a special heavy free float barrell with a 1 and 8 twist makes this one bad long range rifle.I also ordered the collapsible bipod. Since I'm DoD I get to attend long range rifle school when I get back to the states in which I will fully learn to use the beast.

The scope I bought for it alone is up to $1400 and is 13.5 inches long (Leupold Mark 4 Series with illuminated reticle). I also bought 1000 rounds of special match grade ammo for it so I can learn the fine art of precision long range marksmanship. I plan on entering competitions. So why did I get this...simple, this is my new hobby. It is very challenging and rewarding to hit targets with accuracy from long range and when I become good enough I will compete. Anyway below are pics of what it looks like. I am overseas right now, but once it FFL's over to my hometown and my lady goes to pick it up she is going to send pics of my baby then i'll update the pics. BTW are there any other LR shooters on this board?

dpms%20M12.gif

Scopes2.jpg

nra-cho.jpg

on the real, NC allows civilians to have high heat like this?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

on the real, NC allows civilians to have high heat like this?
Yes, it is legal. It is semi-auto and the barrel is longer than 16 inches. I am howeverlooking into getting a trust that will allow me to add a sound suppressor to it. They have instructions on how to LEGALLY own a suppressor at SilencerTalk.com.LOL yes there is actually a forum called SilencerTalk.

I also own a Beretta 96FS.

Sweet gun.

My only rifle is an unissued Lee Enfield No. 4 MK II

You could really do some damage with that thing,
best believe if anything serious goes down in NC, the authorities will be lookin for your **#
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom