My new rendering - Zoom Kobe IV

title says it all.. it's been awhile since i last drew.. Enyways, have a look and holla.

6yprhqe.jpg

They nice, but it seems like more of a takedown shoe, just the 2k4's combined with the 3's. Seeing how the 3's suck#%$!, these are def. animprovement.

Pretty sick..although that lateral support piece with the kobe logo might not be too comfortable..

Nice rendering dude. I like the uniquely shaped outrigger and the use of the ZK3 material. I do think the overall profile of the shoe reminds me too much ofthe 2k4. Also, did you try overlaying a swoosh on the quarter? I think that would look pretty sick.

Good stuff my man. It does take DNA from the 2k4 and III. Something I def. think Kobe would wear.

If you were to give it a more sleek look, I would actually expect the next kobe to look like this. For instance, the upper lace holes and the toe box, smoothem out and they favor his older kicks including the threes. Overall, Kobe's my man and if this wuz his next sig...........I'd cop.
wink.gif

WOAH.

Please keep on drawing.

Those are amazing...and something Kobe would certainly wear.

Nice! I'd buy that for sure. Keep on drawing, and your gonna get somewhere for sure!

I wouldn't just put up your stuff out like that. Nike (and I'm sure other companies)
people have been known to roam around NT. If you don't mind others using your
ideas at your expense then disregard what I'm saying.

these are sick, son. i personally think this should've been the ZK3 that just dropped. i love the 2k4 influence & i love the way u fused that with theZK3. these are on point, period. very nice work.

a swoosh on the side imo would've taken away from the already sleek/somewhat futuristic look u have achieved.

keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom