My new thought of style of dress

Over my life I've realized I suck at picking bomb outfits out :smh: :smh:
In other Words I have no style or fashion sense (aka Michael Jordan syndrome) :x :x

I've decided I wanted to dress like a pro golfer more so on the Tiger Woods side :smokin
I would like for some of you to assist me in my journey by recommending sites, that have some Quality golf polo's & slacks, I found 4 amazing belts. The shoes will come later,

Thanks folks.

In other Words I have no style or fashion sense (aka Michael Jordan syndrome) :x :x
I've decided I wanted to dress like a pro golfer more so on the Tiger Woods side :smokin
I would like for some of you to assist me in my journey by recommending sites, that have some Quality golf polo's & slacks, I found 4 amazing belts. The shoes will come later,
Thanks folks.

Just go to Marshalls or Burlington Coat Factory if you want to buy Golf Shirts and slacks.....I hope you have some other variety of outfits in there.

Thanks folks.

Just go to Marshalls or Burlington Coat Factory if you want to buy Golf Shirts and slacks.....I hope you have some other variety of outfits in there.
or walmart

lol u came to NT to be your stylist? this cant be life

if u want the grown man look. just get some button up gingham shirts, polos, khakis, apc denim, vneck tees and you're good. all slim fit of course. then get your swag up and check out gq on how to pull off the looks

Last edited:
Black and white V-necks make up half my wardrobe. Match with everything, people say I dress well. Find good fits for all your clothes, that you're comfortable in no matter what style you choose.

lol u came to NT to be your stylist? this cant be life
if u want the grown man look. just get some button up gingham shirts, polos, khakis, apc denim, vneck tees and you're good. all slim fit of course. then get your swag up and check out gq on how to pull off the looks

I'm 6'3 265 with broad of the broadest and built shoulders slim fit does not work with me!

Back
Top Bottom