My Nightmare Has Become Reality...

Originally Posted by khadafi252

the only outcomes i can predict w/ these:

these will be the best-selling fusion
space jam and columbia's will sell the fastest

i hate to say but the concept sketches are kind of nice. however, i don't do fusions. for the retail price, you can add another hundred-or-so-dollars and get a the retro.

When I opened this I literally said out loud, "Ohhhh no!". To the person who said it makes me want to throw away all of my Jordans, I feel the sameway, I done worked dumb hard to get where I'm at with my Jordans and they continue to piss real collector's off with complete trash
smh.gif

The best Fusions were the Taxi and Playoff Fusion 12's and then it got out of control!

the only "nice" fusion was the jordan iii
the rest of them SUCK
including that one
if you want jordans get the REAL DEAL
if you want AF1 get them there is every color/pattern/material possible
why would u combine the both....still doesnt make sense to me

so to the OP, did you really think that this wasn't going to happen? I thought we all knew that they are fusing all numbered Js..
and why is it so shocking that it is done to an XI? they did it to my fav J (VI) of all time and I didn't act like that one was above this fusion mess.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! WHYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!?!
Ugh, here we go.

Dear JB,

I have stuck with you past the fusion 5s, past the olympic VI's, matter of fact, i copped the olympic VI's because i needed a colorful shoe. Butthis has gone way too far. The fusions were a horrible idea from the beginning.
Whenever i see a new pair of fusions i want to take them and burn them. These... well these just put the bullet in the gun for you. Next step is to shootyourself in the face for what you are doing to the company and michael's shoe legacy. For god sake, please stop with these atrocious pieces of garbage... Iwill be copping the CDP XI, XII, but after that if you do not step the game up and bring us quality and great JB shoes then I will have to stop. I really dontwant to, but you are killing yourselves. And i'm not the only one, many of your loyal fans are thinking of leaving you because of these monsters of shoes.PLEASE STOP!
-Sincerely,
Spizike231

Back
Top Bottom