My NT Dudes...You ever faked it?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

NoSlickRemarks wrote:

tvanterpool wrote:

never fake it thats why smash things that look good and tain no gal faking it with me cause i smashin till she shivering and squirting lol
You dont know what you are talking about.... because they look good means nothing!

boss man if i got to state that knowing the girl is std free is also import you got probs i kno the chicks i deal with so dont look to follow me
if you aint gah common sense

Ima go out on a limb here and reiterate what NoSlickRemarks said...

You don't know what you're talking about.

that could be a reason, but I was referring to a enthusiasm from the guy. Like he's not really into her as she is with him.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

that could be a reason, but I was referring to a enthusiasm from the guy. Like he's not really into her as she is with him.

oh my bad, didn't fully read what you said earlier. Well damn! That must be awkward situation for all ....
laugh.gif
Does this happen to women you are generallyreally into and then hit the sack and it's like womp womp ?

Originally Posted by FireBirdGoddess

Originally Posted by krazy88s

oh my bad, didn't fully read what you said earlier. Well damn! That must be awkward situation for all ....
laugh.gif
Does this happen to women you are generally really into and then hit the sack and it's like womp womp ?

laugh.gif
I've never faked. I was speaking on why the guys may be faking it.But I've had bad sexual encounters with women. I'd feel guilty not finishing, I mean why not? Im already there.

Back
Top Bottom