My official NYC thread Vol. Wheres the best pizza in brooklyn?

mods plz dont lock this until next week
i hope this stays long enough for me to ask questions when i need an answer so i wont have to make a new thread

so right now wheres the best pizza placr open right now?
manhattan or brooklyn preffered

good answers might get avys
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

sbarro word to mike scott
indifferent.gif

S__ is nasty.

But, THB you got to go to Times Square. There's a place called "GYRO". Ask for the lamb gyro.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As regards to the pizza, I'm not really sure. A lot of places to choose from.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Patsy Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge.
had Grimaldi's for the first time last week. it's pretty decent but not the best i've had. mario's on waverly between greene andlafayette. there's also a pretty decent spot out in bay ridge on 5th avenue off of 94th street but i forget the name.

"Not Ray's Pizza" 690 Fulton St

Or just hit up the Sbarro in Times Square not great but I don't think they ever close.

Walking around the city there are a lot of great pizza spots that stay open until like 4 in the morn...don't know any names off hand though. You shouldjust get on the train get off midtown/downtown and walk around.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Patsy Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge.
QFT

Also, there's a pizza place on Ave J and E14th called DiFara. I think he cooks the pizza with crack
eek.gif

You could try Spumoni Gardens too but I think it's over-rated
eyes.gif

EDIT: also try out Lenny and Johns on Flatbush between Flatlands and Ave P, I haven't had it in a while but their pizza used to be top notch back in theday and their cheese rice balls are great

damn I hate dieting lol

good looks @ the dude that said lenny & johns

they dont close for another hour and place was
pimp.gif

let me kno what avy ya want

burrr

Back
Top Bottom