My Official Vote for 2009 Song of the Year

i guess i should of put "MY favorite song of 2009"...forgot you can't have an opinion on NT...you guys dont get hyped for this?

have you heard it on a nice system? the beat is ridiculous

Originally Posted by Baller23217

"I could F your girl and make her nut for me and then $!!% for me then kill for me then steal for me and of course it'll be your cash then i'll murder that B n send her body back to your +#%...but we don't want no problems"

tell me wayne doesn't spit
Yea them closing lines were aight, but Gucci's verse > both of Waynes. It's not even debatable.

i guess i should of put "MY favorite song of 2009"...forgot you can't have an opinion on NT...you guys dont get hyped for this?

Dont get me wrong, i do like the beat. Its a nice song to slap in the whip no doubt, but to even consider it a personal song of the year is really absurd andimo you havent heard enough music this year if thats your choice. Your not wrong for having an opinion im just giving you mine.

Originally Posted by cartune

It coulda been alot better. Stupid Wyld > this
Wayne's verses on Steady Mobbin' > Stupid Wild

Gucci's verse kills what he spit on Stupid Wild as well.
Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yea them closing lines were aight, but Gucci's verse > both of Waynes. It's not even debatable.
Gucci spit one of the better verses in his life but Wayne had some lines G. I think they both came correct, the whole track just bangs.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Gucci spit one of the better verses in his life but Wayne had some lines G. I think they both came correct, the whole track just bangs.
As much as I like this track, I still can't do stupid Wayne. He definitely had a few lines but there were also a bunch that were just
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Dont get me wrong, i do like the beat. Its a nice song to slap in the whip no doubt, but to even consider it a personal song of the year is really absurd and imo you havent heard enough music this year if thats your choice. Your not wrong for having an opinion im just giving you mine.

personally, its my most memorable song that came out this year. its absurd that this is my favorite song of 09?

that's like you tellin me you don't like pizza as much as i do so its "absurd" that pizza is my favorite food. right?

"I could F your girl and make her nut for me and then $!!% for me then kill for me then steal for me and of course it'll be your cash then i'll murder that B n send her body back to your +#%...but we don't want no problems"

tell me wayne doesn't spit

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

No.

for "We Steady Mobbin'" can someone post the whole chorus....

i can't understand "masabe" or what ever he sayin'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom