My once again not so special collection

Nice collection man. I like that you have variety, not just in shoe styles but the colorsways too.

old setup was better imo
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

IncredibleEv, pass your laces through the hole where the straps go. :smile:
smile.gif

Park in a driveway, and drive in a parkway?!?!? WHA?!?!? I think I'll just take "Flight"!!!

Not a special collection but its ok... but why do you change the laces in the Jordans.. they look wack.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

iamafr3es0le

When did those blue/red vandals come out? Thanks.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote:
i really don't think my collection is anythin special

Your collection is what you think it is, don't let anybody tell you any different. If you like your collection, then it is all that matters. Too many people buy what other people like. It looks like you have a nice variety.

Nice Vandals.
<span style="font-size:xx-small;"><span style="font-size:small;"><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)">Los Angeles Dodgers </span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Arial Black; color: 000099; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=5)">6 World Series Championships</span></center><center><span style="width: 100%; font-size: 15px; font-family: Arial Black; color:000099 ; Filter: Glow(Color=#FFFFFF, Strength=3)"><span style="color:red;">LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD! </span></span></center></span><br><br>
<br><br>
</span><br>

set up is real fresh
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

nice dontrelle willis dunks, nice collection
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

I like the laces you put in your Blazers bro. I'll switch my laces too now. Keep it up!
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

nice collection
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

Back
Top Bottom