"My Picture Should Be in the Dictionary..

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

"im stuck in a maze, therefore i am amazing" ... aside from the obvious wordplay, lets look a little deeper ... hes stuck in a maze ... dude just cant find his way, he doesnt know where hes goin (ie rock/rap/hip hop/pop), or what the purpose is of what hes doing (ie sales/fame/fortune/respect) ... hes caged in a seemingly pointless struggle with finding who he is as an artist/person ... but then he follows it up with "therefore i am amazing" ... see he reconizes that what is making him sell right now is that hes so versatile and has no purpose or identity ... not knowing what his puprose is has caused him to blow up on so many levels ... if he was still rappin like he was back in cash money days he wouldnt be selling this much ... at the same time, if he didnt have features where he spit that hot old cash money !%@! (ie death wish, forgot about me etc...) he wouldnt have his old fan base ...
this is what's crazy about lil wayne....he can spit any old kind of bull @**%, and his fans will just extrapolate it, and dissect it, and ponder it until its so absurdly abstract and so far removed from the actual line...
ohwell.gif

Good for him I guess...he's got some of yall, hook, line, and sinker.
Seriously....What are you guys on? He just spits out random %%$ that he thinks he sounds cool and sound alike.

I'm not a Wayne hater btw, but you guys are giving him WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT.

It's not that Wayne isn't capable of deep thoughts (word to Jack Handey), it's just he's said, "ketchup like may-o-naise", in thepast so I've not given him the benefit of the doubt as far interpreting the lines to mean something other than just words put together, baking them at 350and voila...song. I think when people say, "If Jay had said that you'd be all over it...." they really mean someone like Jay has given a reasonto believe that he could leave a line up for interpretation.

Originally Posted by dro 44

It's not that Wayne isn't capable of deep thoughts (word to Jack Handey), it's just he's said, "ketchup like may-o-naise", in the past so I've not given him the benefit of the doubt as far interpreting the lines to mean something other than just words put together, baking them at 350 and voila...song. I think when people say, "If Jay had said that you'd be all over it...." they really mean someone like Jay has given a reason to believe that he could leave a line up for interpretation.

very true ... and that pretty much sums it up ... see i have too much respect for wayne dating back to the beginning of his career ... and you can still seeglimpses of
sick.gif
from time to time nowadays ... but just because he didntput out a definite 100% classic cd this time around doesnt take away from the ability he has ... if anyone comes in here saying wayne isnt "capable"of spitting hot *#%! and in no way deserves the benefit of the doubt then
indifferent.gif

that being said ... interpret your own meanings, just dont get mad at the next person for their interpretations

Back
Top Bottom