MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!

I am so proud right now. As an educator, I will be HONORED to teach Black History with the most recent chapter on our BLACK PRESIDENT. Thank God for all thosehistorical figures who blazed this trail for us.

Although I wish my late father was here to see this historical day, I know he's looking down from Heaven proudly, and I know he saw the potential andpossibility of this history taking place.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

just the ignorant post we needed. Yea it's history. But how many
People would have really voted if he was white.

Anyway yea it's cool and props to Barack!!!

november42008fx5.jpg

YO I heard from my mans that a cop car just got pushed/flipped over in Brownsville
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow people are going nuts out here lol. They poppin fireworks, theres a news helicopter circling my campus, people in the street doing donuts, people honkingtheir horns, and chicks running around screaming like a chicken with their head cut off LOL........Its cool he won but I'm not really "hype" likeeveryone else is about the whole thing.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Face82

Man I'm in tears of joy!!

Lock it up mods. Put in work tonight lockin !+% up tonight !

It's been a long time coming!!

Got damn !! Omg!!

you fukkin cried you little bittttchhh
smh.gif

i guess not everyone is such a tough guy like you
indifferent.gif

Its taken 43 presidents to get where we are today...1st black president of the USA....thanks America...

Rosa sat, so that Martin could walk. Martin walked, so that Barack could run. Barack ran, so that we could FLY. Change is upon us.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tone49

Wow people are going nuts out here lol. They poppin fireworks, theres a news helicopter circling my campus, people in the street doing donuts, people honking their horns, and chicks running around screaming like a chicken with their head cut off LOL........Its cool he won but I'm not really "hype" like everyone else is about the whole thing.
yea....maybe I'm not as black as I thought
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But on the real, people makin' out Obama to be blacker than he is. Dude is half white, and was raised by the white side of his family. It ain't likehe 'bout to have family reunions out on the front lawn and throwin' Fish Frys and spades tournaments goin on. I just hope duke practices what hepreaches cuz if another politician lets my people down I'm gonna
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom